TWO GIANT UNDERWATER CRYSTAL PYRAMIDS DISCOVERED IN THE CENTER OF THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE

Interesting to see.
This aligns with that spirit science video too I believe...

Damn. Lightweight shook but at the same time not surprised. Hope this gets attention it deserves
I was gonna watch the videos but I noticed everytime I watch stuff like this is at night somehow and I spook the **** outta myself and can't sleep til it's like 8am, I'll wait til the weekend. 
laugh.gif

Good find OP. If true, this verifies there was an Atlantis. Stories like this you're forced to believe there's a higher power or aliens.

If this is true then wow. There are so many wonders in our world that we have yet to discover.

I actually get scared of this kind f stuff being discovered. These kind of discoveries have the potential to debunk alot of theories we know to be true today. Scary

I actually get scared of this kind f stuff being discovered. These kind of discoveries have the potential to debunk alot of theories we know to be true today. Scary
That's exactly why discoveries like this is the opposite of scary to me. Us human beings do not need to be coddled when it comes to information.

That's exactly why discoveries like this is the opposite of scary to me. Us human beings do not need to be coddled when it comes to information.
I agree and defenitley think we should know about these things. I just think it scary to have been taught something all your life, only to believe its not true and vice versa

Please let this actually be major news and act on it. So many times we find **** out like this and nothing ever happens.

This is sick news though. Holy shhhh

Right, like the giant lake found in Antarctica

This is dope !!!! I hope it's not downplayed and eventually we get concrete proof etc...

Now off to find a documentary on the Bermuda triangle cuz I'll have all the answers they ain't. Boooooooyahhhh

And, of course, the world’s universities are not especially eager to explore the idea that very ancient ruins containing high technology may exist that challenges virtually all of the foundations of their pet theories.
Yeah, okay. Scientists would be jumping for joy at the idea of getting their names on new discoveries. 

Also, if someone could post some of Dr. Meyer Verlag's research, that would be great. 

Not even trynna b funny. I have no beef wit op but everytime u post I think about that acoustic video lmaooo

Back
Top Bottom