Two New Pairs of Nike SB Dunks

Haven't seen these posted, but if it is, sorry.

VIA

In July of '06 Nike SB released the Weiger DunkLow, named after Nike SB rider Wieger Van Wageningen. A very similar DunkLow will be releasing later this year sporting a similar composition. Instead of black and white suede and a later on the later, Nike SB infusesthis pair with what has been said to be griptape on the toe box to go along with suede. Release date is scheduled for July 2009. Via Jordan8420.
nike-sb-dunk-low-black-white-1.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-black-white-2.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-low-black-white-3.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-low-black-white-4.jpg

Following up an earlier Nike SB Dunk Low isanother color scheme composed of navy, black and orange. This pair features navy suede, black laces, heel tab, and midsection while orange appears on thestitching and tongue. The new sneaker sports an interesting composition and offers a range of colors and material as opposed to the basic Dunk Low scheduled to hit retailers in July. Stay posted for more details and anickname as it will be soon given to this future sneaker. Via Jordan8420.
nike-sb-dunk-low-navy-black-orange-1.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-navy-black-orange-2.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-low-navy-black-orange-3.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-low-navy-black-orange-4.jpg

Will def be buying the first pair. Cant remember why i passed on the weigers and passed on venoms cause im not a fan of highs really.

I still have a pair of wieger's, love that shoe so I'll cop a pair of the new black/white lows too.
pimp.gif

Got the venoms and not really feeling the second ones. It's good that they are going back to the basics though.

I agree, pass on both.

but the first ones actually look better
than the Weigers without that dumb
symbol.

Back
Top Bottom