TYCO RC Appreciation thread vol: remeber the times

Originally Posted by dc2K02

Yo i had the tyco mutator...the purple one to be exact. And since the frequency was different than everybody else i could race them . Fun Times! I wish i could find one again
Me too..Ive been looking on ebay for a while and cant seem to find one..
tired.gif

I didn't have anything too fancy, this was basically what I had when I was around 8-9?

dunebuggy.jpg

Except mine was black/lime green.

One time my brother and I had an argument (he was around 4 at the time) before we went out to dinner. Our car was parked in the garage and as we all packed in and my Dad started backing out, we heard this loud #!! crunching noise and my dad goes out to check. He pulls out my smushed RC car. I look at my brother in the back seat and I immediately started whaling on his %%#!% #!!.

Rite before i entered the thread, I was like damn, i use to love my Tyco RC MUTATOR.. and THERE IT IS!

yo I had that boy that was a racecar in one direction but when u went in reverse it turned into a bulldozer

BEAST
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

I owned the 4x4 Rebound. It was so much fun to use especially since I could hit any wall or obstacle and still keep driving.

tycorebound-500x375.jpg
I had the same one
pimp.gif
. This car was a beast, it would always keep on truckin..

My brothers and cousins all got RC cars for Christmas, and we tried racing each other but we ended up controlling each others cars. #*+$ was wild
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I had the Claw, but the Animal was the same thing.

carani1.gif

car5.jpg

I had the Animal! Christmas 1987!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Do you have pics of the Claw? 

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

8akurl2.jpg

I remember my Mom bought me this in 1993 and I played with it everyday. Once I took it to school and hid it in my bag and my teacher took it away and told my parents. I took it in the snow when winter started and it stopped working. I used to drive it into peoples feet.

Memoriesss
YOOOOOOOO this just took me back!!!! I loved my Bandit. Damn I wonder if I can still cop one of these brand new
laugh.gif

my older cousins would take these to the park and crash them
smh.gif

these were the expensive ones too
laugh.gif

What do you know about the 1-wheeled-power-v spin?!

This > _________.

And I always wanted a rebound but never got one.  Those were nice.

I had one called "The Scorpio or Scorpion 6 x 6" and it had 3 wheels on each side... good times.

^^^
laugh.gif
....i know right! 4 hours of waiting for 20 minutes of fun

now i can think of some of my sexual encounters like this as a grown man 
eek.gif

ahhh, the gift of growth!!!

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I had the one that can flip over in both sides...one side was red and the other was blue.

Forgot the name though...

Rebound 4x4. Mine was the same color as yours.
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i had the pne where you can change the tires from street to all terrain....that thing went thru some torture [/color]
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom