Tyga - diddy Bop (video)

sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Tyga is killing it.. Son has not dropped and thing wack in the last couple months.. The one thing I don't understand is why he's never with young moneybut hes always repping. He wasn't in the Vibe article or that Documentary they has on worldstar.. Him Drake and Wayne are the best in that click the restare garbage.

The one thing I don't understand is why he's never with young money but hes always repping
if he keep going hard like this and grinding he dont need to ride anybody

them Young Money ___'s aint making they own lane like Tyga is

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

tyga>jae millz?

_ is u crazy?
Yes... Jae Millz is Trash come on bro.
laugh.gif

A tyga fan callin' jae millz wack
laugh.gif
Lets speak in the present, the last track I heard Jae millz on he was messing with auto tune. Face it bro Jae Millz career is done. As far asbeing a tyga fan, sure I'm fan of his recent work because hes truly inproved and you can see the growth. I honestly feel he is a better artist and rapperthen Jae Millz the new Tyga not coconut juice Tyga.

tyga>jae millz?

_ is u crazy?
Yes... Jae Millz is Trash come on bro.
laugh.gif

A tyga fan callin' jae millz wack
laugh.gif
Lets speak in the present, the last track I heard Jae millz on he was messing with auto tune. Face it bro Jae Millz career is done. As far as being a tyga fan, sure I'm fan of his recent work because hes truly inproved and you can see the growth. I honestly feel he is a better artist and rapper then Jae Millz the new Tyga not coconut juice Tyga.
dude is speaking the truth. Millz is DONE and currently Tyga is killing it more then Millz and will continue to.

Zone out season>

Just give up bro. Its sad that your sticking up for an artist that is beyond his prime. When I heard he joined young money, I knew it was his last cry forhelp. Trying to ride Wayne fame to resurrect the little career he had face it hes done and will never ever be anything then the dude who battled on smack DVD.

Zone out season>

Just give up bro. Its sad that your sticking up for an artist that is beyond his prime. When I heard he joined young money, I knew it was his last cry for help. Trying to ride Wayne fame to resurrect the little career he had face it hes done and will never ever be anything then the dude who battled on smack DVD.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dunno, i mean dude is getting better but something about his flow just bothers me, like he's saying a bunch of stuff but nothing really hits hard, iono.

Jae Millz the rapper is better then Tyga the rapper
Jae Millz the artist isn't even close to Tyga

like dude said, Millz is simply a battle rapper and a good one
but he'd never sell.

Tyga has lots of potential... his production lately has been nice

Back
Top Bottom