Tyga released his Gold Album out on Spotify today....and only sold 2,200 copies 1st Week

Man I wish Drake would drop a diss track right now. That ish would be on point. There's wayyyy too much dirt for Drake to play with.

Kyle must be pissed. She surrounded by a buncha b**** n*****, literally.
roll.gif

The kardashian voodoo did Tyga in a lot quicker than I thought it would. I thought he'd at least have a few years.

This boy been taking L's since his voltron chain went on tour in '08.

He should thank the heavens for Gym Class Heroes, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, And DJ Mustard.

This can either be the end of Tyga or a brilliant rebirth for his career.

He's done unless he owns being bisexual/gay.

Saw a video on Twitter of her talking and you could definitely tell, the situation was looking kinda macho. Plus she apparently pre-op so Tyga was on that foot long extra meat diet no Jared Fogle.

He should own it and be the first major openly gay/bisexual rapper and I promise his career will be rejuvenated.

She came out and said this is all false and she will work with the FBI to find who leaked all this.

http://www.ibtimes.com/tyga-mia-isa...s-kylie-jenner-cheating-rumors-emerge-2000191

So either he convinced her to be scared and play along or its blacchynna playing a FKed up baby momma revenge which she has done in the past.

Celebs gotta be smarter man I'm an average joe and I feel some type of way about sending out dk pics so why you sending ish out like that and your famous. The chick needs to make a public announcement clearing dudes name.

Funny how everyone that was crying equal rights and love wins last week is she male shamming tyga this week.

The Internet is a funny place

Hell damn near every chick I flirt with has mutiple pics of my meat. I wouldn't care if they leaked my pics because that just mean more chicks will be trying to slide in them dms/texts/bed sheets. How you mad strip club style music and be scared to have one meat pic all over the internet?

That whole sleeping with a ****** stuff is just disrespectful. That's going to get a few people hurt before the situation is over.

you really

what do you mean? you don't flirt with chicks that like to receive/send freaky texts and pics?

Nah fam.

That's your wee wee dawg you just can't have it out here potentially on the inter webs.

Especially if you famous. Someone could send that to your mother smh.

Most of the time when girls ask for a D pic, it's out of curiosity lol. They not over there flicking their bean to your meat fam.

Last edited:
Nah fam.

That's your wee wee dawg you just can't have it out here potentially on the inter webs.

Especially if you famous. Someone could send that to your mother smh.

Most of the time when girls ask for a D pic, it's out of curiosity lol. They not over there flicking their bean to your meat fam.
Guess it depends on the chicks you deal with. the chicks i flirt with and the ones I'm friends with all be wanting meat pics. Half of them even like asking for vids of dudes playing with their member.

I wouldn't want my mom to see my member because it would lead to a very awkward conversation, but that's not going to stop me from giving the chicks what they want.... I usually deal with freak chicks though so idk *shrug*.

you really

what do you mean? you don't flirt with chicks that like to receive/send freaky texts and pics?

Nope. I do plenty of flirting thru texts and in person.

I always tell women that men don't do that. They usually respect it and still send nudes regardless. I have a whole library of nudes without sending one D pic.

You don't have to go tit for tat. No pun intended.

Last edited:
Sending nudes is an adolescent thing (for men at leasT). A grown man shouldn't be sending meat flicks.

I did it as a youngster. I can't imagine myself actually posing for a meat selfie at 25.

And my screen name is from the murder was the case video cause I know one of you funny guys got a joke ready

Last edited:
Sending nudes is an adolescent thing (for men at leasT). A grown man shouldn't be sending meat flicks.

I did it as a youngster. I can't imagine myself actually posing for a meat selfie at 25.

And my screen name is from the murder was the case video cause I know one of you funny guys got a joke ready

Exactly.

You get it it. I won't front like I didn't send a few out at 16 or 17. But I smartened up quick and haven't sent a D pick since like 07.

I'm 25 now lol.

Back in my younger years yeah but now nah son send then nudes or ****

Fo sho, but sadly I sent a few out this year. I was on da bottle tough and feeling myself. Not proud but I pull it out a lot...

maybe yall aint freaky enough *shrug*,but back to Tyga. Do yall think this whole ****** thing is a Birdman or Drake thing? Like do yall think they're trying to sabotage the little bit of a career he has left? I could see Birdman doing some stuff like this since he hopped off the label. These ******s didn't just decide to target a small fish like Tyga.

Back
Top Bottom