Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

a new Twitter rant, Tyga says his album's done and that he won't be on Young Money "for long."

Tyga is not happy. In a series of tweets fired off just minutes ago, the Young Money (for now) rapper said his album's "been done, and that his label is "holding [him] hostage." He repped his Last Kings brand, quoted 2Pac and responded to Mack Maine in the series of tweets, which you can view below.

T-Raww [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Tyga
Follow
Gold album been done. my label holding me hostage so i can't release nothing. might just leak it for my fans then let them make $ off it.
4:27 PM - 10 Oct 2014

InstaTyga@instatyga

@Tyga you still in YM right?

Follow
@instatyga not for long.

Follow
The music industry is a devils playground. Im a man of God.
4:34 PM - 10 Oct 2014

Follow
#LastKings is what i built and the only thing I rep.
4:36 PM - 10 Oct 2014

Follow
Ain't no one man go stay in the same spot forever that's a sucka. Im a hustler so I took what lil bit he gave me and doubled up - 2pac
5:10 PM - 10 Oct 2014

Mack Maine [emoji]10004[/emoji]@mackmaine

Don't forget about puttin limes in coconuts!!! What you "rep" didn't make you or build you!!

Follow
@mackmaine its about growth not maintaining
5:27 PM - 10 Oct 2014

Follow
Never bite the hand that feeds you. But never starve for the hand that doesn't. #LastKings
5:28 PM - 10 Oct 2014

Remember that breakfast club interview a while back
Him saying he NEVER got paid by ymcmb :smh:

I wonder what happens when drakes contract is almost up
How many more albums does he have left :nerd:
Also I wonder if drake owns his masters

So glad curren$y didn't settle to be wayne weed carrier like Mack Maine [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Spitta stayed washing dude back in the day

President of the label that houses Drake and Nicki is a weed carrier?
:rofl:
U REALLY think he makes decisions
His name ain't nowhere near the back of their cd's
No executive producer or anything
I'm thinkin president is in name only
Prolly for tax reasons
Dude just a tax write off :lol:

Last edited:
I ain't even a fan if dude
But I think he found his niche
And does it pretty good
He got a cool fan base.............I think
exactly!!

Prince said it best years ago, everybody can't be number 1, but everyone can eat

if Tyga wants, he can pull in 500,000 - 1 mil for the next 5 years from his fanbase / tours / singles/ features/ merch

why do people get mad at tyga for doing the same thing over and over, but praise currensy??? just dont get it and i like both

How does tyga get paid? What fans? Who buys last kings?
People buy his singles and ringtones
And his lil mini tours
He gets money
he aint never got none of mine
But I ain't gonna front like he ain't got a fanbase who buys his music

"Don't forget about puttin limes in coconuts!!! What you "rep" didn't make you or build you!!"

laugh.gif

Birdman gon have Tyga back in line in no time.

Last edited:
I ain't even a fan if dude

But I think he found his niche

And does it pretty good

He got a cool fan base.............I think
exactly!!

Prince said it best years ago, everybody can't be number 1, but everyone can eat

if Tyga wants, he can pull in 500,000 - 1 mil for the next 5 years from his fanbase / tours / singles/ features/ merch

why do people get mad at tyga for doing the same thing over and over, but praise currensy??? just dont get it and i like both
I think cause he light skinned
Frail
Somewhat corny at times
People like to hate on dude

huh!?!? 

is this a real question?

let me put it this way Tone Loc is still getting booked for 5,000 to do his song, so tyga straight, he got fans

Very real question. Didn't know he had fans like that

exactly!!

I don't get the Currensy d-ridery either

his Careless World album had some good songs as well, that joint with Nas, that Big Sean Joint and that Black Crowns joint was solid.

I actually thought Tyga was 4th on the food chain as far as the Young Money roster goes. He seemed to have his niche, and was successful at it. Meanwhile, Gudda Gudda, Boo, and those other losers are basically one scuffed shoe away from being placed on waivers. "Mack Down" and "Champion" :pimp: :pimp:

And that's it.

That tape him and Chris had a few years ago was nice but other than that I never really messed with him. I respect Baby and Slim but CMB is known for doing folks dirty so this ain't a surprise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom