Tyler Perry glorifies simps

I've watched a few Tyler Perry movies. The guy that wins the girl at the end is always a huge simp by definition. Why is this?

just stop.  
People on this forum are using simp way too much 
eyes.gif

That's because his movies are catered to women (most importantly, middle aged overweight single black women). They want a "simp" to rescue them from their everyday problems/issues. Knight in shining armor type steez.

I just can't believe the movie where Derek Luke wifed up Keisha Knight Pulliam, when she was a heroin addicted prostitute. That was beyond ridiculous.

I am dark skinned and bald, so I hate you and I hate Jesus
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That episode was brilliant

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

That's because his movies are catered to women (most importantly, middle aged overweight single black women). They want a "simp" to rescue them from their everyday problems/issues. Knight in shining armor type steez.

I just can't believe the movie where Derek Luke wifed up Keisha Knight Pulliam, when she was a heroin addicted prostitute. That was beyond ridiculous.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Typical sexist bs. A woman can't come up on her own unless a dude helps her. Dude needs to stop following cliche formulas.

Tyler perry sucks. I cant even watch that crap. on tv I have to turn that off ASAP or I start to get sick. Shows like this make me wanna get rid of cable altogether and live under a rock. Im not suprised that he glorifies sucker behavior.

99.9% of tv shows that feature a good guy vs bad guy glorify this type of behavior. Thats one reason why behavior exists like this cuz people see it growi ng up have no outside guidance to tell them the truth (that simps are a bunch of losers) and they end up acting like this. Its brainwashing.

I think it its basically to sell stuff (like diamonds and flowers and candy and anything else a simp will buy for the girl).

Black people nationwide need to stop supporting Tyler Perry.  He is a disease within our community.

roll.gif
roll.gif
you probably didnt mean it to be, but i found this hilarious

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Black people nationwide need to stop supporting Tyler Perry.  He is a disease within our community.

lulz
Spoiler [+]
its true though

I just to understand the fact that these were woman movies but I watched them anyway cause I was with the fam and bored but that movie was just STUPID. 

in what movie does the dude not "simp"?
most of your fav movies is about some chik being "saved"
i guess spidey, batman and all them get a pass right?

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Tyler perry sucks. I cant even watch that crap. on tv I have to turn that off ASAP or I start to get sick. Shows like this make me wanna get rid of cable altogether and live under a rock. Im not suprised that he glorifies sucker behavior.

99.9% of tv shows that feature a good guy vs bad guy glorify this type of behavior. Thats one reason why behavior exists like this cuz people see it growi ng up have no outside guidance to tell them the truth (that simps are a bunch of losers) and they end up acting like this. Its brainwashing.

I think it its basically to sell stuff (like diamonds and flowers and candy and anything else a simp will buy for the girl).
I aint mad at this

Back
Top Bottom