Tyler The Creator, BLOOD ORANGE, GoldLink tour?

I just really, really, really want to see Blood Orange but with Tyler headlining I'm not so sure about pulling the trigger(although I've heard/read good things lately.) But still really wanting to go, any input would be greatly appreciated.

Searched around and didn't find any appropriate thread to add this too so sorry if I missed something and there's clutter. Happy to move it

Tyler always puts on a good show. Seen him live a bunch of times and going again to campfloggnaw this year.

Energy is crazy at his shows.

Appreciated was kinda trying to see if anyone has been to this specific tour. Basically looking for info on set times. If I get at least an hour of Blood Orange(who I'm mainly trying to see, not that I'm not looking forward to Tyler as well,) than I'll be a happy camper. So that's what I'm trying to find out.

Ah I see. Yea I wouldn’t know. His LA stop is always his campfloggnaw festival :lol:

Yeah appreciate the feedback nonetheless. Like I said I've heard read good things, really haven't kept up took much on Tyler recently but I'm expecting a much different vibe from when I saw him back in 2012- 13 I think.

Back
Top Bottom