TYSON GAY HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR ILLEGAL PERFORMANCE ENHANCING SUBSTANCES

so the booty is fake?
mean.gif

Damn 3 hours long. Is it worth it?

Sad sad day. Who were the other Jamaicans?

Very much worth it; it's extremely eye opening/entertaining.

Among the many anecdotes is prior to the 88 Olympics, so many athletes in T & F tested positive that they would not have been able to field a team if they actually made the results public and banned them from competing :lol:

The whole thing is wild, basically made me realize sprinting and track are equivalent to cycling in that if you aren't doping you probably won't be able to be competitive.

This isn't surprising. He came back with a vengeance from all his injuries and was putting up some of the best times of his career.

People need to stop vilifying PEDs tho.

:smh:. And why are they always talking about "I trusted someone who betrayed me." Your body is your life and career, you don't feel you should question everything?

Yea these dudes like to deflect culpability when these things happen.

[COLOR=#red]"But he told me it was Caesar Salad dressing :smh::x :lol:"

When he says he put his trust in someone who let him down...it translates into "He told me the stuff would be undetectable". That's real talk. I mean how else could another individual betray your trust as far as PED's go? These dudes know that they are using illegal stuff from the jump. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
From what I hear from friends/insiders.....if your an elite than your using something and that it's really no surprise.

If your not cheating, your not trying. It's only cheating if you get caught.

Sucks tho. Tyson is my favorite T&F athlete even tho I'm an 800m runner :lol:
Wonder what the substance was.

People say his drug use could've began when his PRs shot down a lot within a year (04, 05, 06 forgot which 2 seasons) but it could've been due to maturing. Anyway. I feel sad for him. I Know he's disappointed right now

He was having a great season (not his best, so far like someone else stated but a great season.)

Gotta listen to that podcast and while tyson says he put his trust in someone but also seems like he's taking the punishment like a man and accepting everything and blaming himself as well. He was even the one to withdrawal himself. Lets give dude a break.

These drugs tho....you gotta wonder....they basically help you recover/push harder...still need to be extremely talented/elite.....should it be.... You see where I'm going. Drugs don't give you the talent they just help you practice :lol:

Last edited:
whyno yohan blake? it's probably my favorite.

no gailin either? and carmalita? why, i havent been keeping up i guess, why arent they competing? missed trials?

When are people going to realize a majority of the successful athletes in Track and Field are doing something.
Can't make a living from it if you're not on a level playing field competing against the most genetically gifted athletes in the world.

Also as someone pointed out, listen to Victor Conte on Joe Rogan's podcast

I was reading or watching something and they said when someone fails multiple test like with Gay it normally means they really don't know what they're taking instead of trying to attain an advantage

What y'all want me to add? I never be surprised by anyone testing positive in T&F. I've said that going back to Beijing.

You want me to build on a rampantly uninformed discussion about steroids, especially NT? ok.

Dude tested positive numerous times this yr. More than likely meaning he was dumb enough to take stuff given to him by his Dr. /physio (who either had no idea what he was doing or he was just reckless.) Most guys who legit juice and test positive, do it the one time due to a spike in their hormone ratio.

Gay's sheer arrogance is comedy. at 30 you or I would be like dam how the hell am i
running faster now than at my pea 5-6 yrs ago. Especially of of like 4 straight injury riddled

Anyone running their Personal bests around

the age of 30 in track has to be looked at with side eyes. ( Carmelita)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom