Tyson Ok With Foxx To Portray Him

[h2]Tyson Ok With Foxx To Portray Him[/h2]
17 May 2009 6:35 PM, PDT
MV5BMzU0NjM1MTQzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTE3MTA0Mg@@._V1._SY90_.jpg

Retired boxer Mike Tyson has given Oscar winner Jamie Foxx the Ok to play him in a planned biopic after warming tothe actor/comedian's famous impersonation.

Tyson admits he was very angry with Foxx the first timehe saw the Ray star poking fun at him on U.S. TV showIn Living Color - but the two men have recently met and nowthe sports star feels the actor is the best man to portray him in a film.

And Tyson insists he's grown up a lot since the dayshe went hunting for Foxx to let him know exactly what he thought of the funnyman's impression.

He says, "I was trying to catch him to let him know what I felt about it... It was just a form of flattery and I was just young back then and I had alittle self-esteem (issue) and insecurity."

Jamie better start hitting the weights everyday... he should at least try to look kinda close to Tyson's size in his prime

^ I guess if Will could end up the way he did for Ali then Foxx sure can do it for Tyson.

Tyson is 5'11. Foxx is 5'9, only a two inch difference in height, but we dont need to get into that, we'll leave that for Hollywood.

Look at when Jaime played Ray for instance, dude got Rays posture, mannerisms etc. down, so I got faith in this project haha

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

^ I guess if Will could end up the way he did for Ali then Foxx sure can do it for Tyson.

Tyson is 5'11. Foxx is 5'9, only a two inch difference in height, but we dont need to get into that, we'll leave that for Hollywood.

Look at when Jaime played Ray for instance, dude got Rays posture, mannerisms etc. down, so I got faith in this project haha

Jamie is a great actor, an under-rated comedian, and got some pretty good albums...dude can do it all...i have nothing but faith in this dude
pimp.gif

Foxx's size is one thing,

But Foxx's lineup better be on-point.

I've never seen a hairline so inconsistent in my life.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Foxx as Tyson > Smith as Ali.
Easy.

That Ali flick could've been HUGE. But it was HORRIBLE.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Wasn't Smiths Fault the Direction in that film was ATROCIOUS.

I have yet to see a Foxx film I liked we shall see though.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Foxx's size is one thing,

But Foxx's lineup better be on-point.

I've never seen a hairline so inconsistent in my life.
laugh.gif
so true

Back
Top Bottom