U.S. to Ban Laptops in All Cabins of Flights from Europe

Why?? Idiots. Also, I'm pretty sure it's less safe to check them in, and on top of that, I'm not risking baggage handlers stealing my @#%#.

Last edited:
Not trying to get myself placed on any watch lists or anything, but more attention needs to placed on the actual airports. The arrival areas, especially at O'Hare, are so vulnerable. 

So does this mean TSA can't even tell what they looking at when I pass my laptop through their sensors? 
nerd.gif

Finna start packing my trees in my MacBook 
laugh.gif

Why?? Idiots. Also, I'm pretty sure it's less safe to check them in, and on top of that, I'm not risking baggage handlers stealing my @#%#.
This is probable due to a recommendation by the intelligence community...

Alot of intercepted communications lead to policies that aren't fully explained to the public

What about phones?

Phones can do a lot of the work a laptop can do. Are they gonna ban that too?

Foh

Dumb. This will affect so many people.

But tablets, cell phones, and music players are all still game/

Right...

I don't think this will apply to tablets..I haven't flown with a computer for years..I always bring my iPad tho

Not trying to get myself placed on any watch lists or anything, but more attention needs to placed on the actual airports. The arrival areas, especially at O'Hare, are so vulnerable. 
the whole air travel system needs an overhaul from the ground up.

on topic tho, is this not effectively a soft ban on traveling professionals from these countries? who's going to a business meeting/corporate retreat/remote work site without their computer?

who?

who?

EDIT: ah, never mind, I see they can still check them into baggage claim. still tho, that's a pretty aggressive entanglement and if I as a European businessman were given a choice between traveling to the United States and elsewhere to handle my affairs...

Last edited:
IPhone 8 = Mac Book Pro

:lol:

musk elon will flex with an alternative soon.

Last edited:
Experience this when I flew back from Dubai last month.

Suggest if u are in a hurry, just put the laptop in your check in bag cause the process takes some time.

So does this mean TSA can't even tell what they looking at when I pass my laptop through their sensors? :nerd:

Finna start packing my trees in my MacBook :lol:  

I used to buy a bag of candy skittles, starbursts...and fill me with enough Xanax, painkillers to get me through the trip and to give some out, checked baggage and carry on they didn't see them or didn't care

http://nypost.com/2016/02/05/somali...lchair-to-smuggle-explosive-hidden-in-laptop/

would you guys rather this happen
safety first its an inconvenience but i dont think anyone wants to take chances

when i went to europe in march i took my ipad i didnt have to take it out my bag to have it screened in the US but flying back from the Netherlands i had to take it out to be separately screened from everything else

I used to buy a bag of candy skittles, starbursts...and fill me with enough Xanax, painkillers to get me through the trip

good idea i took a sleeping pill before my flight coming back to the US and i woke up 20 minutes before landing :smokin

Last edited:
I used to buy a bag of candy skittles, starbursts...and fill me with enough Xanax, painkillers to get me through the trip and to give some out, checked baggage and carry on they didn't see them or didn't care
You bowl as hell

Back
Top Bottom