Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

Oh my bad.

I like the idea of them working closely with actual victims of violence and/or family/friends of victims; and having counseling extended into the community, since it will likely be a part of their treatment wherever they're placed. Community service is good too.

Also having some type of mentor who can help them realize their potential. I've worked with a lot of female juveniles who were in the mindset they'd never be sh*t probably because that's all they heard from a young age. An important part of their success is methodically instilling confidence in them and helping them to recognize what they're good at while developing relationships within the community.

Something I didn't really learn until kinda recently. A lotta people don't realize how powerful words are & how many people are still affected as adults by words they heard as kids.

I caught some of this a couple days ago

These ****** really went to put tints on a UU w/ a stolen credit card. I think they were 15,16.

How is that not negligent?

Cop could have easily shot bystanders.

Car was speeding away.

Aint gonna catch them on foot and if you do by slim chance happen to hit the driver - the car aint gonna automatically stop - especially at that speed.

Put the testosterone down and call it in goofball. Go tend to your partner.

Looks like the cop stopped shooting when he saw ppl. Can’t really tell who’s in his line of sight around the corner.

Girl Sentenced for DC Carjacking That Killed Uber Eats Driver – NBC4 Washington

I think they will both be out within 3 years unfortunately and then put into a group home. I don’t see much change or “reform” in their future.

Folks have been getting jacked non-stop here over the last 18 months.

Head on a swivel.

"As for me, I'm still circlin' the block before I'm parkin"

Folks have been getting jacked non-stop here over the last 18 months.

Head on a swivel.

"As for me, I'm still circlin' the block before I'm parkin"

^
“Not *****ing………I’m just still cautious”

They even jacking US Diplomats out here now champ. Everybody is getting it.

Good shooting as far as I’m concerned. With folks either having a conceal carry permit or just carrying a gun on them it was only a matter of time before one of these young carjacking suspects came across the wrong person. No sympathy at all for the 13 year old…….she got what she deserved.

Good shooting as far as I’m concerned. With folks either having a conceal carry permit or just carrying a gun on them it was only a matter of time before one of these young carjacking suspects came across the wrong person. No sympathy at all for the 13 year old…….she got what she deserved.

Absolutely disgusting

Everyone is different, but even if I did have a conceal carry I wouldn't shoot someone over stealing my whip. Especially if it was a child (assuming the shooter knew). But if a person is already in the car and driving away I'd just take the L. I'd rather not snatch a life over a car personally.

I couldn’t agree more champ…….the actions of that 13 year old are absolutely disgusting. I blame the child and mostly likely the lack of accountability of the parent/parents.
Lol hit that gym so a 13 year old girl isn’t enough for you to think you don’t have what it takes to stop her. Sad

Back
Top Bottom