Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

Two teenage girls are facing felony murder charges after carjacking an Uber Eats vehicle with the driver inside and then crashing it ... ending in the death of the Uber driver.

Tuesday's incident was captured on video that is now circulating. The girls, ages 13 and 15, targeted the Washington D.C. car driven by Mohammad Anwar. They allegedly Tased the driver and then made their move to steal the vehicle.

The video is online. It's not graphic but it is disturbing.

Tl;dr

13 and 15 yr olds try jacking an Uber driver in DC and ends up crashing the car, killing the Uber driver.

Bring back the lockdown and **** them kids. Let em rot in jail

Last edited:
Heard about this, bad *** ****ing kids. I mean I did my **** as a teenager, but this is beyond reckless.

Ubereats tho? No one rides in the car. Did they order just to Jack him? Did they just randomly catch him leaving the restaurant?

All they way around messed up situation.

them girls done threw their whole life away for what?

rip to the driver read somewhere he was an immigrant from india who moved here in 2014 i believe. Just to be killed by some bad *** teenage girls. SMH

He got ejected from the car? 😟

Thas a cold sight

I doubt those kids will spend much time locked up, so hopefully they can straighten out for society's sake.

13 and 15 yr old car jackets :smh: Streets aint no joke.

Just seen the vid :stoneface: These dumbass kids. Should get life.

The car crashes, got some servicemen telling the girls move away from the car, and she says oh my phone is still in there like its a baby. Mind you the owner of the car is still in there.

The car crashes, got some servicemen telling the girls move away from the car, and she says oh my phone is still in there like its a baby. Mind you the owner of the car is still in there.

link to the vid plz

Nah he wasn't in the car. He was laid out next to the building unfortunately.

And to think, some politicians want to treat child criminals with an even softer fist. Some will face a max of 15 years as they are granted parole

Throw the book at these idiots AND I would go as far as pressing some sort of charges on the parents too...because kids this young, THIS STUPID...more than likely falls on crappy parenting.

I dunno about that, there are many bad people raised by good parents. You could also be corrupted by factors outside the home.

But I agree, throw the book at them. If that were my father or brother I would never want these girls to ever see the light of day ever again.

Throw the book at these idiots AND I would go as far as pressing some sort of charges on the parents too...because kids this young, THIS STUPID...more than likely falls on crappy parenting.

Nah man. For all we know the parents are each having to work 2 jobs each just to pay the bills and don’t have time to watch their kids 24/7.

Nah man. For all we know the parents are each having to work 2 jobs each just to pay the bills and don’t have time to watch their kids 24/7.

Could be, but I’m gonna go with the parents just being **** as more likely....it’s ok for kids to do bad things while unsupervised, we’ve all been there, grew up in a single parent household and spent plenty days after school in latch key being the last kid picked up because mom could never make it on time....still she found a way to teach me some common sense....these girls literally had none, not even one bit and from what I hear don’t even show any remorse for the life they took....just lock them away and throw away the key....imagine your loved one being taken in such a senseless way....damn.

Could be, but I’m gonna go with the parents just being **** as more likely....it’s ok for kids to do bad things while unsupervised, we’ve all been there, grew up in a single parent household and spent plenty days after school in latch key being the last kid picked up because mom could never make it on time....still she found a way to teach me some common sense....these girls literally had none, not even one bit and from what I hear don’t even show any remorse for the life they took....just lock them away and throw away the key....imagine your loved one being taken in such a senseless way....damn.
I agree with the bolded, no doubt and that’s what is most important at the moment. Will need to hear more background on the perpetrators before condemning the parents. RIP to Mohammad Anwar.

Unrelated Sidebar: I can’t believe we’ve reached a point that a TL;DR summary has to be used for 2 paragraph, 4 sentence synopsis |l

Back
Top Bottom