Ubiq Walnut St...whats the deal???

jus got back from ubiq walnut. nice new look. i'm sure somebody'll post pics so i'm not gonna try to describe it. it was full of ppl. good selection of shoes. (puma clydes, rbk, adidas, of course the swoosh, sb's and jordans) apparel merchandise is also good. Only spot in Philly with LVC selvage, Hundreds Public Label, Perks And Mini (i was surprised with that one). umm... had twelve bar too and a couple other stuff. 2nd floor is open and is vans only, back half has kicks, front half is a gallery. i was hoping to see some more selection in the chukka boots (only had one style) but that's more or less me nitpicking. they took quite a bit of my hard-earned money today. glad to see em back.

once afficial opens back up (is it open yet?), philly will be a hypebeast hamsterdam. word to major colvin.
Bo knows your girlfriend

i give you guys props...having Stussy back has sold my fav. brand period, been with them since 1990

The sneaker selection was nice, i think the upstairs needs a lil work with the Vans but a very good start and nice to see Ubiq getting back to it's original Walnut roots

I scooped a Stussy T and Jacket, woulda bought the Easter Clydes if they had my size
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

ima check it out this weekend .. where is afficial again.. bainbridge? i havent been to philly in like 1 year ..

the new Ubiq looks pretty nice. Nice to see theyre carrying way more stuff than before. To people that were there for the grand opening, I was the kid in the diamond tee and the jordan 16's.

just went today :smile:
smile.gif
not bad..not bad at all. They had giant vans lol that was funny. Nice to see the old school kicks on display...def looks like a sneaker head's shop. Didn't buy anything though...they didn't have the square pack am 1's in my size :frown:
frown.gif
:::Wear size 6-12? take a peek:::

always looking for air maxes and sb's in 6-6.5

I need to know your hours for tomorrow (monday) i'm exchanging something
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Anyone go down today for the Undftd clothes? What were the prices like?

Nothing from their spring line interested me, but I'm happy to see they'll be carrying the brand.
Everyone Has A Price​

was down there this morning. had no idea they were debuting undftd. some nice pieces, nothing :wow:
eek.gif
Bo knows your girlfriend

Back
Top Bottom