UCF signs with Nike

http://content.usatoday.c...a-signs-deal-with-nike/1

Last November, adidas abruptly ended its apparel and shoe contractwith Central Florida after Marcus Jordan, freshman basketball playerand son of Michael Jordan, received national attention for wearing hisfather's shoes during games.Jordan said he wouldn't wear adidas, citing loyalty to his family name. And so, adidas ended the lengthy relationship.Now, not so surprisingly, the school has signed a new apparel deal with Nike.

No surprise there....probably the biggest "clutch" assist Marcus has/will ever deliver for UCF.Probably lots of background hi-fives and celebrating going on in the lockeroom...

Not gonna lie I read this face and thought it said UFC. I was real excited and then it said UCF and I was like oh...

Still good info OP.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Not gonna lie I read this face and thought it said UFC. I was real excited and then it said UCF and I was like oh...

Still good info OP.
You and me both brotherr.
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Coming Soon: New UCF Nike Uniforms[/h1]
When the UCF Knights suit up to play in 2010-11, they will be wearing one of the world’s most prestigious sports logos - the Nike “Swoosh.

*paging prolificsole*

still hope the bball team gets some sort of jordan contract

Then again, the latest Nike commercial about the chain or something has Rampage Jackson in it, so Nike is breaking into the MMA realm.

Nice to hear my alma mater finally getting in with Nike!

1st...  Go ahead and add me to the list of people who thought it said UFC, seeing as I was so geeked to see Rampage in that new Nike ad.

2nd...  So you telling me 450 college athletes will be wearing the swoosh because Michael Jordan's son wanted to be loyal...  Talk about pull...

Originally Posted by jthetruth

1st...  Go ahead and add me to the list of people who thought it said UFC, seeing as I was so geeked to see Rampage in that new Nike ad.

2nd...  So you telling me 450 college athletes will be wearing the swoosh because Michael Jordan's son wanted to be loyal...  Talk about pull...

QFT

Originally Posted by jthetruth

I'll gladly trade Rampage for Under Armour's GSP. *shrugs*

we all knew this was going to happen on some level. we knew adidas would end the relationship due to a breach of contract, and either nike or jordan would come through to save the day

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Still good info OP.
laugh.gif
same

Back
Top Bottom