UCLA BRUINS @ USC Trojans Compton CA 1:30 Pacific time Saturday 12/1

Go Bruins!

Cowan is supposed to be cleared to play. I think it's going to be another defensive battle if my Bruins can't find a way to score it's gonna be along day for them. The Trojans are gonna come to play! The taste in their mouth is still bad from a year ago. If we win and Arizona beats ASU we go to the RoseBowl!

UCLA fight fight fight!

Compton CA
smh.gif

Damn Westsiders, don't know the LA landscape past the 405. Don't they teach ya'll geography.

The distance from UCLA to USC is relatively the same as USC's proximity to the city of Compton.

I don't expect UCLA students or their fans to know, since we all know that diversity is not what UCLA strives for. Their brilliant mnority admission recordis outstanding *
sick.gif

[Kanye] UCLA doesn't like minorities (i.e. African Americans/Latinos) [Kanye]

8f0fdw1.jpg

As far as the game goes, just look at UCLA vs. Oregon and ASU vs. USC. Lightning doesn't strike twice and UCLA's 2007 offense doesn't strike atall.

i'll be there barring any last minute screw jobs
laugh.gif

Compton CA
laugh.gif
cant front, sc is surrounded by murk city. but it'sgetting better over there though. go past king blvd. and you're in trouble though

Damn Westsiders, don't know the LA landscape past the 405.

smh.gif

The taste in their mouth is still bad from a year ago
You think?
smh.gif
Prepare tobe fisted with no Vaseline. This is going to be the worst beating the Trojans have ever given the Bruins, Fight On!!

go trojans...ucla doesnt have a decent qb... i went to hs with both cowan brothers... their ok.... there were better people our football team than them

i dont get how dudes bag on usc being in the real city

flaunting how white and truly bubble the westside is

shame on you

Originally Posted by after h0urs

It's payback time. All year we've been hearing the Bruins say "13-9", get ready for a beat down.

Seriously. That's all I've been hearing from my friends that are Bruin fans.
mad.gif

Get ready to get that ___ whooped!!

i will take usc in this one and i think it might either be a close game or a blowout. i hope joe mcknight has a big game and the trojans have a big game sothey can lock up some more recruits. i heard on espn Patrick johnson, Marcus Robinson, Arthur Brown, are visiting and Dieon walker couldnt make it due to abball playoff he is in. Any ideas who else might be there??

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Dorrell's job rests on this game, I have a feeling UCLA will upset USC again.

Im a UCLA fan but this is exactly why I want UCLA to get blown out of the water. PLEASE FIRE DORRELL!

Back
Top Bottom