Comedy @ 1p-2p & 4:30p-5:30p
Chris Fairbanks
Sheng Wang
Laura Valdivia
Kyle Smith
Cirque Berzerk
Much More TBA Soon!
--------------------------

are u %%$%%!@ kidding me?!?!? SEAN KINGSTON!?!??!
laugh.gif
The only artist thereI feel like listening to is Little Brother.
And any other UCSD'ers, on the AS Programming page on Facebook everyone's ethering them
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
..and quite frankly they deserve it.
and the whole wristband bs is a load of crap. Seems like they're really trying to curb all the drinking/drugs people usually do. Now they're trying toruin the one and only day UCSD actually is a social environment.

Next year they better get some better artists...last year wasn't terrible cuz T.I. was aight..at least.

yeah the news was pathetic. from ti to sean kingston. my friend lied and told me papa roach was headlinin so i was like %##. saying it was actually seankingston didnt make it much better. seriously thinkin whether to go to the conert or not. lameeee

security is whack. wristbands and double the security, which we have to pay for in fees. ridiculous. those stupid cops will bust you for everything and throwyou into detox any chance they get.

MAIN STAGE - NIGHT BLOCK (5:30p-12a)
Coheed and Cambria
Sean Kingston
Sleepercar
And more TBA!

MAIN STAGE - DAY BLOCK (1p-5p)
Matt Costa
The Aquabats
Little Brother
Heartstop (BOTB winner)

NORTH STAGE - NIGHT DJs (8:15p-12a)
Headliner TBA soon!
DJ Artistic

NORTH STAGE - LOCAL BANDS (12p-8p)
Lady Dottie and the Diamonds
The Muslims
The Drowning Men
The Modlins
Radio Racer
Neon Trees
Bill Magee
Wylde Bunch
Masterpiece
Invictus
Coheed
pimp.gif
The local stage is nice glad to see The Muslims inthere worked their show at the Che a few weeks ago...

Know two of the dudes from Invictus so hopefully i'll be able to get in free...

lol sungod is free to all buddy. just get a student to apply for a pass for you. unless they started chargin from this year on. howd you like the kanye concertpj? pretty dope huh

I'm down for coheed and aquabats.

I remember we had to stray away a few years back because of the clouds during the Cypress Hill set before Talib Kweli
laugh.gif

doesnt sungod cost $ or non-UCSDers? i think i read that admission is 35 this year for non-students. not 100% about it tho.

yeah u gotta get wristbands from ucsd students for $35 i think only 2 per student. not free anymore, or so i heard. anyway, weak lineup. f*ck that i'mgoing to vegas! (no, seriously).

I was gonna go, but there's no +**%!+ way I'm paying $35 for that. I wanna see Coheed, but not that badly.

roll.gif

that's what happens when you go to school full of nerds and bros

DJ Artistic is cool tho; he hooks me up with music gear at Guitar Center. I wonder what kinda set he'll throw down

Originally Posted by acidicality

doesnt sungod cost $ or non-UCSDers? i think i read that admission is 35 this year for non-students. not 100% about it tho.

oh what! that's hella weak. scratch that then.

yea it's weak. i think last year it was cheaper...and they really changed it up this year in terms of set-up, even besides the wristband crap, all theevents are geared toward eliminating or at least curbing the drugs in the event

Originally Posted by acidicality

all the events are geared toward eliminating or at least curbing the drugs in the event

laugh.gif
But everyone knows that if you're at Sun God, you're either high, drunk or on shrooms.

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

lol sungod is free to all buddy. just get a student to apply for a pass for you. unless they started chargin from this year on. howd you like the kanye concert pj? pretty dope huh

pimp.gif
is all i have to do to describe the 'Ye show
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom