UCSD SunGod: T.I./Third Eye Blind

Fri May 18th...who's going? i'm definitely goin but I might be flyin back to norcal for my bro's berkeley grad+watching a warriors game at oracle arena...but if not i'll be headin down-whats it like? i've heard everyone gets drunk but thats it haha
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

I've been there the past few years. My favorite act was still Phantom Planet two years ago. I couldn't stand hearing people boo them until they played "California" then hear...OMG I love this song :smh:
smh.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

cool I wanna check out T.I..but knowing that campus I bet I'll be the only dude to enjoy him along with the other 5 black folks on that campus.
TEAM BIOLOGY
official rosterrawsheed, nawth21, bluexsneakerhead

ill prollie be down there watching TI. then back in UCSB for TI part 2 on sunday
TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

holla front!

I remember that phantom planet show. That's exactly what happened. Everyone only knew "California". I thought Ludacris was pretty cool though right after. I missed Talib Kweli last year. Oh well I heard there were some technical problems anyways.

Talib was good last year. I enjoyed Rufio and Boy sets fire on the side stage more than anything. It was awesome that the Rimac field smelled like the chronic when Cypress Hill started...this huge cloud just rose from the crowd :lol:
laugh.gif

Also, the sun-god fesitval is open to everyone. It's free for students at UCSD but everyone can buy tickets, like last year a lot of people came for Talib and Cypress hill. Also you can cruise the campus and catch smaller shows around campus.

The funniest thing I saw was two years ago. A dude in a suit (looked like professor) was dancing in the fountain outside the bookstore with a couple of hippies as well as seeing some peeps doing lines right there as well. Sun God festival is a time of the year when everyone from UCSD is intoxicated :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Roommate told me Third Eye Blind was performing and first thing that popped into my head was "What is this, 1997?"

Can't wait to see 3EB. Probably my first favorite band. I've got all the CDs, Demos, live stuff I could find. Should be a great show.
I knew I was dog meat. Luckily, I'm the high-priced dog meat that everybody wants. I'm the good-quality dog meat. I'm the Alpo of the NBA.
-Shaquille O'Neal

Back
Top Bottom