UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - ROUND OF 16 - 1ST LEG

FORZA INTER

[table][tr][td]Tuesday, February 24, 2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Time[/td] [td]Home[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Away[/td] [td]STAGE[/td] [td]TV[/td] [td]VENUE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2:45 EST[/td] [td]Internazionale[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Manchester United[/td] [td]Round of 16[/td] [td]ESPN2 LIVE 2PM
[/td] [td]Giuseppe Meazza[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2:45 EST[/td] [td]Arsenal[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]AS Roma[/td] [td]Round of 16[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Emirates Stadium[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2:45 EST[/td] [td]Lyon[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Barcelona[/td] [td]Round of 16[/td] [td]ESPN CLASSIC 5PM
[/td] [td]Stade de Gerland[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2:45 EST[/td] [td]Atlético Madrid[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]FC Porto[/td] [td]Round of 16[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Vicente Calderon[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Wednesday, February 25, 2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Time[/td] [td]Home[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Away[/td] [td]STAGE[/td] [td]TV[/td] [td]VENUE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2:45 EST[/td] [td]Chelsea[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Juventus[/td] [td]Round of 16[/td] [td]ESPN2 LIVE 2PM
[/td] [td]Stamford Bridge[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2:45 EST[/td] [td]Villarreal[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Panathinaikos[/td] [td]Round of 16[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Estadio El Madrigal[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2:45 EST[/td] [td]Real Madrid[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Liverpool[/td] [td]Round of 16[/td] [td]ESPN CLASSIC 5PM
[/td] [td]Estadio Santiago Bernabéu[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2:45 EST[/td] [td]Sporting Lisbon[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Bayern Munich[/td] [td]Round of 16[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Jose Alvalade[/td] [/tr][/table]

Come on Roma!

Hopefully Arsenal stays in their down form. Even though they play 10 times better for Champions League every season.

2:45 EST Sporting Lisbon v Bayern Munich Round of 16 Jose Alvalad
I need somewhere to watch this online.

Chelsea vs Juve will be
pimp.gif

Lets go United, I hope they can pull out with at least a draw, setting up for a good return to home...Im guessing a 1-1 tie.

I will not be attending work this Wednesday, nor next Tuesday...Forza Bianconeri!

i hope the Italian clubs can take care of the English, with the exception of inter merda of course....Serie A needs at least 1 club in the final 4.

It would be hard to pick against Barca.

I hope the English teams don't get blown out.

As for us. I don't know how much I can expect. We really haven't done much in meaningful games.

Barca have been shaky the last few weeks. Lost to Espanyol at the Nou Camp.
laugh.gif

Real Madrid meanwhile are in incredible form, though they will not have Diarra who is cup tied. Inter are playing passionate football. Thisguy here is looking like a problem again:

adriano192748ni2.jpg

Lass isnt cup tied. You can only register one player for the UCL who has appeared in a UEFA Cup match earlier in the season. In Madrid's case, their 2primary winter signings - Lassana (Pompey) and Huntelaar (Ajax) both played in the Uefa Cup. Luckily, the club made the right choice and chose to registerLassana.

In the case of Arsenal, they can't register Arshavin because he played in the UCL with Zenit earlier in the season.

Mascherano/Xabi Alonso is an excellent pairing in midfield. But, dont sleep on L.Diarra/Gago.

Back
Top Bottom