UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - ROUND OF 16 - 1ST LEG

I dont know i might be alone on this, but as someone who follows Serie A very closely, Inter have been FAR from dominant lately. Yes they have been winning,which is all that really matters, but they've barely been sliding by and could of easily lost a few of their past few matches. They seem to play down totheir competition, needless to say their going to have step it up or risk getting embarrassed by United ala Roma a couple years back.

If Adriano would play the way he's been playing all the time, he'd be a top 5 striker.

Juve is going to win this.
Trezeguet is back
pimp.gif

We'll have some solid previews and recaps over on Avoiding theDrop for all the CL matches, I'll be writing the Wednesday preview and the recaps for both days, so feel free to have at me in the comments for those.

I'll go ahead and throw some predictions out there for who's moving on to the next stage:
United
Barca
Arsenal(on penaltys)
Athletico
Liverpool
Juve
Villareal
Munich

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

How's Landy Cakes doing for Bayern??

terrible, terrible

but
Inter is gonna take this. yeah i said it. c ronaldo got nothing on Zlatan.
Ibracadabra
Adriano
where the hell is Quaresma?
Let's get it internazionale!

I'll agree that Zlatan is great, and Ronaldo may be a tad overrated. But still give me Man U the way they have been dominating in the premiership. The mostimpressive of course is the defense and goalkeeping. The reemergence of Adriano is huge for Inter since Quaresma wasn't working. They still haven'tbeen playing that great in Serie A. They win, but usually it is something late or a sloppy game they win.

I am just nervous we won't show up. Anelka needs to show out.

where the hell is Quaresma?
On loan to Chelsea, since hes not very good when playing outside of Portugal.

In all honesty, from what I've seen Donovan hasn't been doing totally horrible in Germany. Hes stuck at 4th striker, so hes not getting his minutes,but he was decent enough in the exhibitions in the UAE, or wherever they played em. I think he'll go to another team in Europe though, probably in Germany.

Some predictions:

Inter-Utd (2-1)
Arsenal-Roma (0-0)
Lyon-Barca (1-2)
Atl Madrid-Porto (1-0)

Chelsea-Juve (1-0)
RM-Pool (2-2)
Villareal-Pana (2-0)
Sporting-BM (1-3)

BARCA!!!!!

Hopefully dropping 5 points in the last 2 games will be the kick in the +!% the team needs to get bacl to form.
Messi will shine bright like always.

looks like ESPNDEPORTES won't show a replay til 1 am...going to be teaching so I can't skip out on class:frown:

No way Inter wins this tourny under Moron-ho, dude is way too much of a micro-manager...as soon as things go wrong (his team concedes first), dude is usuallyunable to make decisions that turn the tide his team's way. Moron-ho is way too conservative for my liking. Let the players play god damn it.

Other than the Villareal, Atletico and Sporting matches, these fixtures look sexy.

Barca is everyone's favorite right now, it'll be interesting to see if their recent poor form is temporary or if it continues onto this week.

No Rooneh!

Very interesting approach by SAF...

EDIT ~ Barca down 0-1 early on!!! CRon looking pretty sharp... a few strikes already...

Back
Top Bottom