UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - ROUND OF 16 - 1ST LEG

Lyon looking very lively. Victor Valdes has absolutely zero confidence right now.

CR has to keep going at Santon. He won't do the same thing vs. Maicon.

Eto'o off the post. Henry could'nt get on the rebound. Should have been a goal there.

DAMN... so many opportunities by United... but still nothing... Inter's back-four looking very shaky... Caesar making save after save...
eek.gif

dude is way too much of a micro-manager.

i agree inter will not win. people asking why quaresma didnt do good under him its because he stays switching up the formation. How come no one asks whathappened to mancini? its tough to 100% count them out after seeing what he did with porto.

yet another dangerous freekick for Man Utd. Inter are playing with fire.

Muntari needs to step up.

Meanwhile, Benzema off the post.

I'm gonna have to agree with what was said before..

With the way Inter is playing, if they can keep it close, they'll end up winning with a fluke, sloppy goal or a draw. I don't see them overpowering MUtoday.

i agree inter will not win. people asking why quaresma didnt do good under him its because he stays switching up the formation. How come no one asks what happened to mancini? its tough to 100% count them out after seeing what he did with porto.
and yet, he continued to play his preferred position. He crumbled under the pressure again. The fans turned on him and he wasn't going torecover psychologically. As he got worse... Julio Cruz, Adriano, and Stankovich got better.

At this point, Quaresma is running out of excuses.

and yet, he continued to play his preferred position. He crumbled under the pressure again. The fans turned on him and he wasn't going to recover psychologically. As he got worse... Julio Cruz, Adriano, and Stankovich got better.

At this point, Quaresma is running out of excuses

julio cruz got better? he had a good season last yr. the funny thing about mourinho is mid-week he calls julio cruz a greedy player who doesnt fill in with theteam, then he goes n starts him on the weekend. none of these players you named(with the exception of adriano a few games) play quaresma position. if mourinhofelt quaresma was the problem he would of switched him for mancini. the 4-3-3 just wasnt working for inter. if you watched alot of the games you would noticcequaresma playing more in the mid coming back on defense alot as well. he has not been in great form to say the least. the game against torino was just
sick.gif
. however i never heard him make an excuse. Care to share your source?

Damn. I can't find the Arsenal game on TVU well I'll settle for the Inter/Man U. game.

Up Gunners

Back
Top Bottom