?uestion about Air Jordan IV tounge

jaylin901

Banned
I saw this gut at my skool 2day and he had some white/yellow/black IV's on and on the tounges it said "Rare Air Jordan". Then i saw him put the"Air Jordan Flight" tag on there it must hasve been velcroe. My Question is are all IV's like that? i never owned any..
indifferent.gif

My friend i believe the pair you're speaking of are the "tour yellow" 4s. They were an LS release back in 2006. I also believe they were part ofthe Rare Air line. and no not all 4s have that feature, only other 4s which do are the Undefeated 4s.

Originally Posted by jaylin901

I saw this gut at my skool 2day and he had some white/yellow/black IV's on and on the tounges it said "Rare Air Jordan". Then i saw him put the "Air Jordan Flight" tag on there it must hasve been velcroe. My Question is are all IV's like that? i never owned any..
indifferent.gif
That's exactly what I mean! You know nothing about Jordan's bruh, and then you want to make post's hatin' on "Older"sneaker head's. It's a damn shame really.

hey jaylin... go read through some archives when you have a chance and please use the search... a lot of your questions that was asked or suggested has beenanswered in some point in the past... thanks!

like mentioned they are the tour IV's but i would have just did a little research on my own and found out.

Originally Posted by Tko21

hey jaylin... go read through some archives when you have a chance and please use the search... a lot of your questions that was asked or suggested has been answered in some point in the past... thanks!

i just dont have that kind of time great doctor

those pics you posted are...
green- undftd
blue - eminem
both very limited.. go search

Research research...when you search somthing, you do it again...REsearch
not scoulding you but it saves you a world of bashing from otha sneakerheads feel me?

Originally Posted by Tko21

those pics you posted are...
green- undftd
blue - eminem
both very limited.. go search

i kno young man. i just used it 2 show how the tag was
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bceltic26

not scoulding you but it saves you a world of bashing from otha sneakerheads feel me?

naw cuz i dont feel u

naw cuz i dont feel u

naw cuz i dont feel u

sorry jaylin.. most of us would actually take the time to research on something if we really want to know.. not bashing on you but you need to check out thearchives and see if there's something you want to know... seriously, it's there!

WOW! Really it's not that hard, the search is in the top right corner. Just try it you'll like it like Mikey. Just think by morning you'll have100 post. Maybe a NT record.
laugh.gif
On that note flame on with everyoneand good night.

Originally Posted by The J Collector

this dudes a clown......
That's what i'm sayin! Why is nobody else seein' this? Homeboy is makin' post's just to start drama and or get clowned on. YoJaylin you're exactly what NT doesn't need, real talk.

Originally Posted by flight415

Originally Posted by The J Collector

this dudes a clown......
That's what i'm sayin! Why is nobody else seein' this? Homeboy is makin' post's just to start drama and or get clowned on. Yo Jaylin you're exactly what NT doesn't need, real talk.

i saw that post earlier as well.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

My friend i believe the pair you're speaking of are the "tour yellow" 4s. They were an LS release back in 2006. I also believe they were part of the Rare Air line. and no not all 4s have that feature, only other 4s which do are the Undefeated 4s.

Originally Posted by jaylin901

I saw this gut at my skool 2day and he had some white/yellow/black IV's on and on the tounges it said "Rare Air Jordan". Then i saw him put the "Air Jordan Flight" tag on there it must hasve been velcroe. My Question is are all IV's like that? i never owned any..
indifferent.gif

Welcome to niketalk loser. And please, learn how to spell.

Back
Top Bottom