UGK - Underground Kingz Appreciation...

Its just one of them days and felt like listening to some Pimp C knowledge so i revisited this album...
eek.gif

this joint is STILL amazing! i remember bumpin this joint HARD in college but i haven't listened since then. Double cd of straight pimp, smokin music

RIP Sweet Jones 
frown.gif

Its just one of them days and felt like listening to some Pimp C knowledge so i revisited this album...
eek.gif

this joint is STILL amazing! i remember bumpin this joint HARD in college but i haven't listened since then. Double cd of straight pimp, smokin music

RIP Sweet Jones 
frown.gif

Much appreciated thread, yea i can play this joint all the way through both discs, Gravy has to be one of my favorite pimp tracks
pimp.gif

Much appreciated thread, yea i can play this joint all the way through both discs, Gravy has to be one of my favorite pimp tracks
pimp.gif

excellent album... i got bobby by the poooound, whitney by the key, dj screw by the gallon %@@@@ the game belong to me
pimp.gif

excellent album... i got bobby by the poooound, whitney by the key, dj screw by the gallon %@@@@ the game belong to me
pimp.gif

I've been bumpin' this in the whip all week. That first disc was straight, the second had a few good ones. I think Candy was my favorite joint off the album but it's all appreciated UGK 
pimp.gif

I've been bumpin' this in the whip all week. That first disc was straight, the second had a few good ones. I think Candy was my favorite joint off the album but it's all appreciated UGK 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

even rick ross got his man on this joint... AND he stayed on topic... but the song was called cocaine so that was expected
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

even rick ross got his man on this joint... AND he stayed on topic... but the song was called cocaine so that was expected
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom