Ugliest CW on Jordans ?

I guess I'm the only ones that like Miro and BIN VIIs. Those DTRT IIIs on the other hand.... woooow that was a bad idea. Also Laker VIs, and this is coming from a Lakers fan.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

1580.jpg

1477.jpg

382.jpg

1358.jpg

2119463735_dc89fc55de.jpg

NIKE-Air-Jordan-3-III-Retro-Do-The-Right-Thing-DTRT-Brisk-Blue-Pro-Gold-Radiant-Green-315297-471.jpg

NIKE%2520Air%2520Jordan%25206%2520VI%2520Retro%2520Olympic%25202008%2520325387-161.jpg

fixed & qft..... people really hate on the bin & miro vii until you see them in person

I hate how orange looks on Jordans. Love the color, but they just haven't found a way to really incorporate it well.

IMO the OLIVE IX and AQUA VIII,,im just saying,i know most of you guys LOVE the AQUAs but its just me,,i have a pair and NEVER wore it

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

i agree

2119463735_dc89fc55de.jpg

forgot about these probably the worst everrrr
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
That's brown??? I thought it was just horrible lighting on a black shoe. It's like someone literally painted feces on a white/pink VIII low. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

EDIT

I forgot about the Son of Mars.  It seems like every colorway they put out for that shoe looks like a reject Doernbecher.

I think if you all had a chance to cop what your flaming then you would.  the majority of your gripes are with limited or special edition colorways.  you young simps aggravate me to no end.  Olive Nina's are above and i guarantee homie will be in line and will have his phone notification on once holidays come around. 

*BRING IT ON* 

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by ebozek9

Originally Posted by LBCOL

Seriously? of all the whack colorways out there you pick an all black shoe? That wouldn't be because it's the only retro that didn't sell out this year, would it?. spoken like a true new "sneakerhead"
I joined NT in 2010, the same year as you and have more posts on here. Acting like a true OG huh buddy?

I like OG colors and stuff colors that show history. Ex. Bulls colors, Knicks colors, even Raptors colors.
History, huh? I like history!

[h3]
[/h3]Air Jordan VII 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Air_Jordan_VII_(Maillot_N°9_de_la_Dream_Team).JPG

The Air Jordan VII was released in 1992. Tinker Hatfield created the Air Jordan VII which had many similarities with the Air Jordan VI model. The Air Jordan VII was unique because it used some of the Nike Huarache technology to create a shoe that really stuck to the consumer's foot. The visible air sole, the Nike Air logo, and the yellowing soles all were no longer featured on the Air Jordan VII. The Air Jordan VII model is also commonly known as the "Hares" because the commercials promoting the shoe featured cartoon character Bugs Bunny. This was the first Air-Jordan in the line that did not have any distinctive "Nike Air" on the outer portions of the shoe. The "Nike Air" can be found on the in-soles. Nike was unhappy about this, but the designer, Tinker Hatfield, had a greater vision believing that the "jumpman" could stand on its own. A precursor to "Jordan Brand" about 6–7 years down the road.

When Jordan went to compete at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics to play for the US Men's Basketball Team (also known as the "Dream Team"), Nike released a special Olympic color combo of the Air Jordan VII model which featured Jordan's Olympic jersey number, 9 while all of the previous Air Jordan models that featured his jersey number had always been the number 23.

Various retros of the Air Jordan VII were released in 2002, again in 2004, and again with different colors in 2006. Also in 2008 Nike released a black and blue pair owned only by Cheikh Mbacké, ordered for $600.[sup][10][/sup]

In 2011 the Air Jordan VII saw releases in the "Orion" and "Bordeaux" colorways. Other colorways are confirmed for a 2011 release as well, such as the "Cardinals" which is a rerelease and "Year of the Rabbits". Also the "Raptor" will be rereleased in 2012.
[h1]Toronto Raptors[/h1]
The Toronto Raptors are a professional basketball team based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. They are part of the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was established in 1995

laugh.gif
 Got 'em. I was gonna do it but was too lazy. Some people just don't know. Anyway..my pick, easily the Mocha III's. I don't understand how people like that crap.

Back
Top Bottom