UGLY #%*#*#+ UNAPPRECIATION! VOL %++$%, YOU NASTY!

I'm just minding my own business slappin that new "Justin Beiber" track getting my cook on while I'm munchin on some Oreos with some Skippy extra creamy if you catch my drift. Little did I know, my life was going to change forever....FOR THE WORST! There is a faint knock on the front door to my apartment, and I'm close to thinking it was all in my head. I walk casuallly (kept it cool) up to the door, and I peek through the hole. There, in the fisheyed lense, stood 3 of the stankiest stank $%! %**+ I have ever gazed upon. Some grotesque overweight asian girl looking like Blanca and +%!$. Then there was the white she-devil who looked like if Amy Whinehouse and a lemur had a #*$%@@% kid and +%!$. Then to the right there was this little snooki like creature in a dress that was way to #*$%@@% small. They proceeded to ask for "Gary", you know, my roommate, and I'm like nah nah dog Ted got kicked out a few weeks ago (because he did). These !+%*!+# were like "awww, we liked "Gary"" and I'm like "so we good? I got oreos to eat. Double stuffed. what you know. you done?" and they're like "well maybe you would come over" and I proceed to respond "I just might." then I close the door and go back to my main *%$+$ "Oreo". I didn't want anymore oreos though, I had lost my appetite. They were so ugly! %*$%. Goodnight Niketalk.

I'm just minding my own business slappin that new "Justin Beiber" track getting my cook on while I'm munchin on some Oreos with some Skippy extra creamy if you catch my drift. Little did I know, my life was going to change forever....FOR THE WORST! There is a faint knock on the front door to my apartment, and I'm close to thinking it was all in my head. I walk casuallly (kept it cool) up to the door, and I peek through the hole. There, in the fisheyed lense, stood 3 of the stankiest stank $%! %**+ I have ever gazed upon. Some grotesque overweight asian girl looking like Blanca and +%!$. Then there was the white she-devil who looked like if Amy Whinehouse and a lemur had a #*$%@@% kid and +%!$. Then to the right there was this little snooki like creature in a dress that was way to #*$%@@% small. They proceeded to ask for "Gary", you know, my roommate, and I'm like nah nah dog Ted got kicked out a few weeks ago (because he did). These !+%*!+# were like "awww, we liked "Gary"" and I'm like "so we good? I got oreos to eat. Double stuffed. what you know. you done?" and they're like "well maybe you would come over" and I proceed to respond "I just might." then I close the door and go back to my main *%$+$ "Oreo". I didn't want anymore oreos though, I had lost my appetite. They were so ugly! %*$%. Goodnight Niketalk.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

I read it all. James Joyce is rolling in his grave. 

I read it all. James Joyce is rolling in his grave. 

facepalm008.jpg

Cliffnotes:

- I was listening to Justin Bieber.
- I have Bieber Fever.
- I don't know how to cook, so I ate Oreos instead.
- 3 girls on my doorstep, tried to invite them, but I knew I'm Not Smashing!
- So I continued to smash on my Oreos.
- I also continued on with my Bieber Fever.

You're welcome OP.

Cliffnotes:

- I have Bieber Fever.
- I don't know how to cook, so I ate Oreos instead.
- 3 girls on my doorstep, tried to invite them, but I knew I'm Not Smashing!
- So I continued to smash on my Oreos.
- I also continued on with my Bieber Fever.

You're welcome OP.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom