UHM MAGIC VS HEAT THREAD !!!!!!! NO ONE WATCHING!!??

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
A bunch of us are, were just talking about it on Twitter that's all.
laugh.gif

my heart was pounding i thought wade was gonna hit a gamewinner god i hate him

lets go magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!  win this in OT

VC I Luv you mannnn im your biggest fan!!!! i dont care what no one says you were the best player in the NBA in 04-05 season

how come whenever i turn a magic game on i see carter miss a free throw in the 4th/OT

hope he doesn't do that come playoff time.

Originally Posted by DubA169

how come whenever i turn a magic game on i see carter miss a free throw in the 4th/OT

maybe coincidence man?? jeez i only remember him missing a FT twice this season in the clutch......VC is known for being clutch

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

maybe coincidence man?? jeez i only remember him missing a FT twice this season in the clutch......VC is known for being clutch

it really could be. i only watch nationally televised magic games.

i don't think VC is known for being clutch though

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

it really could be. i only watch nationally televised magic games.

i don't think VC is known for being clutch though

its somewhere on basketball reference but VC has like the 2nd most gamewinners since 2004

never knew that stat. he was always just the best dunker in the world to me.

i'd love to see him go off in the playoffs

^Thank you guys for posting those vids before I had to come through and shut it down
laugh.gif

People always talk a lot of stuff about Vince, but most don't even speak on him based on the perspective of actually WATCHING him play.

He's second to Kobe in the past decade for game winners. Something like 20 shots. He's as clutch as they come.

i saw the game..

i thought wade really put the works on Barnes until they showed the replay still though
roll.gif
good win for the Magic..

magic win come playoff time until we get nick anderson'd at the line so winning in March definitely can't hurt especially if we can get lucky & hope the Cavs slip up & lose the best record (which won't happen).

Back
Top Bottom