ui... sino ba may tmac 6 maui sa inyo? T-T

Joined Jun 14, 2006
yo tmac...no word on those asia exclusives yet, and those mauis...i got them madd nice hahaha man stop sleepin on the hot adidas releases bro, hope you get them, i put pics up in the more brands section, on page 10 of the tmac vi sticky heres the link: p107.ezboard.com/fniketal...1&stop=200

Joined Dec 2, 2006
one NTer emailed me last dec 19 that he's selling his pair.. after i replied, i never heard of him ever since.. niceeee.. he could at least tell me whether theyre still available.. oh well..

Joined Jun 8, 2003
Mine just arrived in the mail yesterday! damn nice and comfy! :wow:

Thank you to the nter that sent it to me... whoever you are! :rofl:

CJ, i didn't get it for the name... it just so happened it was the same, now some the people that saw me rockin it last night thought i had it ID'ed. :lol:

Joined Jun 8, 2003
because of the maui 2006 on the side, people thought i had it id'ed like nikes... and most people, like yourself, thought i got it because of wifey's name. :rofl:

Joined Jun 8, 2003
everybody's ganging up on me? :lol:
truth is, when i first saw the pics, i really didn't know that that it had maui stictched on it. i was gonna buy the white/black colorway until i saw these. having "maui" stitched on it was an added bonus.

if it had jojo on the side of it, i'd still buy it! :rofl:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now