UKnowBigSean Appreciation

YO!

So... none of you added "Okay" to your listings? 'Cause that is the joint.

Jackie Chan & Cudi "Rollin" > Sean "Rollin"

That's just how I feel. And there's really no need to pair the two against each other. They're very different in both approach and appeal. To hiscredit... Cudi made "Day N Nite" before the Good Label deal; which speaks to his talent as a song maker IMO.

DF!!!

you talkin bout with GLC & Chip? I dunno if thats on the tape, but thats my %!*%...easily my favorite joint from the homie.

'And we livin real gooodddddd...

I bet that my B' look better that yarrrsssssssss...

and we gon be doin this foreva...

pimp.gif

i just started bumpin his mixtape last week and tomorrow is my #%&@! when is his cd suppose to drop?

Originally Posted by 430AM

Starstruck =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Santigold murdered that track for real.
Yo if you listen to Wiz Khalifa's version, they flipped that beat so hard you won't even like Big Seans instrumental any more.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

That's just how I feel. And there's really no need to pair the two against each other. They're very different in both approach and appeal. To his credit... Cudi made "Day N Nite" before the Good Label deal; which speaks to his talent as a song maker IMO.

DF!!!
of course, the cudi version with chain is definitely better. but seans version is dope too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

That's just how I feel. And there's really no need to pair the two against each other. They're very different in both approach and appeal. To his credit... Cudi made "Day N Nite" before the Good Label deal; which speaks to his talent as a song maker IMO.

DF!!!
of course, the cudi version with chain is definitely better. but seans version is dope too
pimp.gif
Co-Sign. Jackie Chain's version just flows better.

And

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by 430AM

Starstruck =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Santigold murdered that track for real.
Yo if you listen to Wiz Khalifa's version, they flipped that beat so hard you won't even like Big Seans instrumental any more.
Seriously. Like yo, Seriously. OMG.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I think Diplo remixed it if I'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom