Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Type or people that have never faced an ounce of adversity in their entire life if they're ready to throw a tantrum over being asked to show a little bit of compassion for others :smh:

Least we can take a little solace in the fact that these types are so damn entitled that they'll willingly expose themselves and sabotage their livelihoods on a dime over the slightest inconvenience :lol:

She wasn't going to buy any of that. These ppl are now doing what they can to be a victim. Notice she actually has a mask in her left hand. I'm guessing she went in there with a mask on and filled up her whole cart and then took the mask off waiting to be confronted. These videos are so obvious now. The one girl before walked around the store with an empty cart for a while walking close to ppl waiting to be confronted.

Straight to the Tiger King's special reserve

giphy.gif

Attachments

• grand-staircase_CMYK.jpg
    grand-staircase_CMYK.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 16
  • drawing-room_CMYK.jpg
    drawing-room_CMYK.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Dining-room-with-ceiling.jpg
    Dining-room-with-ceiling.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Horizontal-ballroom.jpg
    Horizontal-ballroom.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 69
from the looks of the pic it looks like they were on his propert. I’m on anti racism anti police side but if they were that deep onto his property I don’t blame him for pullin it out. I would’ve started lettin it go to disperse the crowd. I’m not playin like that at my crib.

from the looks of the pic it looks like they were on his propert. I’m on anti racism anti police side but if they were that deep onto his property I don’t blame him for pullin it out. I would’ve started lettin it go to disperse the crowd. I’m not playin like that at my crib.
Naw, protesters were on the sidewalk. Here's an original picture of the old Faust mansion. They just don't show recent pictures of the house being so close to the street because it's unappealing.
5949585feb289.image.jpg

exterior-2_CMYK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom