Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

I hate to say it...but that woman isn't entirely in the wrong. She also never said anything racially insensitive nor is the race of the babes specified.

I'll allow it.

Speed limits are posted for a reason and they need to be obeyed. But unless my life or others were in danger I'm not reacting like that though.

I’m surprised anybody even had the energy to fight at Saltgrass because after you eat that big *** piece of bread they bring out you instantly have the itis

u have a problem with that???
KHUFU KHUFU

Not at all. I was just pointing out I knew that would get entered into the conversation when it was an incident not involving the police or racism. It was about someone of an unknown race speeding in a residential area getting yelled at my a member of the community.

:wow: :wow: What?!?! You can do that in Michigan?!? The white woman had the glizzy out, aimed and ready to go. I know you were/are out in Michigan freeze freeze . Can you carry like that? Are folks rolling around strapped like that? I’m shocked she still had it aimed when the camera came out.

:wow: :wow: What?!?! You can do that in Michigan?!? The white woman had the glizzy out, aimed and ready to go. I know you were/are out in Michigan freeze freeze . Can you carry like that? Are folks rolling around strapped like that? I’m shocked she still had it aimed when the camera came out.
Yea, It's a stand your ground state. The cops showed up and the girl ended up in cuffs but then let go. All they did was take her gun and said they couldn't charge her cause the one woman hit her back window with her hand as she was backing up. But ppl are encouraging the woman to get a lawyer to go after her. You can only pull the strap if your life is being threatened with imminent harm. Someone tapping your back window to stop you from running them over isn't an imminent threat.

Yea, It's a stand your ground state. The cops showed up and the girl ended up in cuffs but then let go. All they did was take her gun and said they couldn't charge her cause the one woman hit her back window with her hand as she was backing up. But ppl are encouraging the woman to get a lawyer to go after her. You can only pull the strap if your life is being threatened with imminent harm. Someone tapping your back window to stop you from running them over isn't an imminent threat.

Thanks for the clarification! What is the max sentence for what she did?

Thanks for the clarification! What is the max sentence for what she did?
Well, she was never charged. They let her go and just took her gun cause she claimed she felt her life was threatened when the one woman hit her back window with her hand. That's why they should get a lawyer to put pressure on the cops to do something. They need to get footage and eye witnesses of what happened before the video was rolling to make a case.

Well, she was never charged. They let her go and just took her gun cause she claimed she felt her life was threatened when the one woman hit her back window with her hand. That's why they should get a lawyer to put pressure on the cops to do something. They need to get footage and eye witnesses of what happened before the video was rolling to make a case.

My bad, I meant if they did get a lawyer and she was charged ie what would be the worse case scenario, legally, for Rambo Karen?

My bad, I meant if they did get a lawyer and she was charged ie what would be the worse case scenario, legally, for Rambo Karen?
Not sure exactly. Depends on what they charge her with. Not sure how Michigan law is when it comes to someone pulling out a gun unlawfully.

Back
Top Bottom