Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Make an example out of one so the rest doesn't follow.

I don't get why he doesn't understand this.

She didn't give a damn about you fam. She was willing to let the cops come and do with you as they pleased. Why the hell you got a cape on for her?

I don't get why he doesn't understand this.

She didn't give a damn about you fam. She was willing to let the cops come and do with you as they pleased. Why the hell you got a cape on for her?

Yall forgetting that Mr. Cooper been a **** boy too. :lol:

Bruh literally keeps dog treats on deck just to entice off leash pets into acting a fool, explicitly to manufacture a dynamic where he needs to exert control. His words.

He on the team by default but let's not act like he probably wasn't the hall pass monitor type as a kid.

Subsequent BAN behavior don't surprise me.

Don't know what the end goal is for these idiots.

Comes into store wearing a mask, takes the mask off once entering, then claims they can't wear a mask for "medical" reasons. :stoneface:

Must be some BS going around on their fb feeds that is encouraging them to try to shop with no mask at thier local store.

Seriosuly though, who the hell annointed these scumbags as neighborhood watchmen who get to interrogate and question who ever they please??

The level of entitlement is absurd and to claim ownership of an entire area is infuriating.

The folks recording these vids have a lot more patience than me, wouldn't justify **** let alone my own existence to these racist old hags and ghouls

Seriosuly though, who the hell annointed these scumbags as neighborhood watchmen who get to interrogate and question who ever they please??

The level of entitlement is absurd and to claim ownership of an entire area is infuriating.

The folks recording these vids have a lot more patience than me, wouldn't justify **** let alone my own existence to these racist old hags and ghouls

Dey tew nice.

Yeah I went through 5 pages of this and all it did was make me angry that more people aren’t getting their *** kicked

^ THIS x 1000!!!!

Question about Karen and Kevin - I was talking about this with my brother but I noticed an overwhelming amount of these videos are of folks in their late 20s and up. Are the white teens doing stuff like this? Or are they smarter and know cameras are everywhere so they keep it to themselves? Just curious as to why there might be fewer videos of them when that generation stays strapped with the mobile camera

C353DBD3-7694-48B0-A632-8466D0ACCBCD.jpeg

List complete.

Back
Top Bottom