Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

That crib is for real like Scarface's pad :emoji_astonished:
exterior-2_CMYK.jpg
Reminds me of the house in Ace Venture when nature calls

from the looks of the pic it looks like they were on his propert. I’m on anti racism anti police side but if they were that deep onto his property I don’t blame him for pullin it out. I would’ve started lettin it go to disperse the crowd. I’m not playin like that at my crib.

You would let off warning shots to disperse a crowd of peaceful protesters protesting police brutality?

102464032_10222842904925257_721408292759954527_n.jpg

We follow MD and CDC guidelines and require face coverings at the store. This guy came in today and was extremely belligerent when I asked that he pull up his mask. Instead he took it off completely, pushed into my space, coughed at me, called me stupid, told me to educate myself and refused to leave. Anybody know him?

man am I the only one who's waiting for someone to profit off this Karen movement?? clothes, songs, accessories, etc.

You would let off warning shots to disperse a crowd of peaceful protesters protesting police brutality?
If they are past my property line and that close to my house hell yeah if I tell them and they’re not trying to listen. Shouting and **** at me in my own yard that closet to my personal domain, strangers. On my front porch feet away. Yes I’m getting that out of my area.

now if they are just walking through the neighborhood I might even join in. My house don’t go

man am I the only one who's waiting for someone to profit off this Karen movement?? clothes, songs, accessories, etc.
i feel like it would be so easy to make hit off this... 1+ B streams, club banga, music video with all the classic Karen incidents, etc.

There’s been a few rappers with tracks about social
Injustice but I’m surprised why there isn’t a song about Karen’s yet. I wonder if they are afraid to upset execs or alienate fans.

Back
Top Bottom