Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

If they are past my property line and that close to my house hell yeah if I tell them and they’re not trying to listen. Shouting and **** at me in my own yard that closet to my personal domain, strangers. On my front porch feet away. Yes I’m getting that out of my area.

now if they are just walking through the neighborhood I might even join in. My house don’t go
They were on the sidewalk.

Maybe it's because I've never been an old, entitled white person but I wouldn't come out my crib waving the steel, let alone popping off some warning shots, at some folks who are more or less walking by my crib. That's a death sentence.

Lol, What Is She Doing? Lady Loses It Over Teens Picking Berries At A Public Park!

The moment she realized "go back to where you came from" didn't make sense in another country she started short circuiting
giphy (4) (7).gif

Theres a big difference between coming out with a weapon to protect your property and coming out pointing your weapon directly at innocent citizens. They're reckless gun owners driven by fear and not rationality. Anyone who thinks they would do the same is not thinking. Think about it, when was the last time you pointed your weapon at an innocent unarmed citizen?

Maybe it's because I've never been an old, entitled white person but I wouldn't come out my crib waving the steel, let alone popping off some warning shots, at some folks who are more or less walking by my crib. That's a death sentence.
I wouldn’t either. I’ve never been an entitled white man either. It’s not really as simple as people pretty much just walking by my house. theres protest and random strangers out protesting either side. That’s cool. But if a group of people are stopped in front of my house causing a commotion I’m going to address it. And of talking doesn’t help then I’m coming out with it.
who wouldn’t do that? What’re are you from or what kind of neighborhood u from? Pretty much nobody in my neighborhood would go for any bs in front of their house.

Trader Joe's Karen tells her side of the story 🤣😂

“Anybody in my position, a woman being harassed by a man, not knowing that could turn into an assault for all I know. He could have had a knife. Crazy things happen. And at that point I felt helpless and did what any normal human being, a woman would do if she was being harassed by a man, not knowing if he sa crazy man...so, I start yelling”

1593493495928.gif

This woman literally doubled down by activating Karen Mode to explain why she went Karen :lol:

Back
Top Bottom