Ultimate n00b move, I shipped the wrong shoes to buyers

I was in a hurry trying to ship shoes on friday and put the wrong label on each box :smh:

Has anyone ever done this?

I've already contacted each seller and they're sending the shoes back but man, how could I be so stupid :smh:

What do you guys do to make a buyer happy after something like this? I have some old jordan posters, should I throw those in when I reship, maybe a gift card?

-Jacob

ya dun goofed.

at least you got honest buyers from what it looks like.  a gift card or posters would be cool, and i'm assuming you'd be covering the shipping costs for what they have to pay to send them back.

just take it as a lesson learned though.

If I'm ever a day late to ship, I throw some supreme stickers in the box.

The kids love it. Srs. :lol:

I'm covering shipping cost and I have some cool jordan truck posters from 2002 I'm going to throw in.

I'm definitely not worried about anyone trying to resell, I've contacted both of the buyers and so far they've been cool about it.

I still feel like an idiot.

If I'm ever a day late to ship, I throw some supreme stickers in the box.

The kids love it. Srs.
laugh.gif
I can only imagine, "Seller gave supreme stickers with the shoes! Awesome Seller. Would buy again!" for feedback 
laugh.gif

i did it one years ago. the person happened to be a NTer. he was cool and after that 
I do the same thing. But also for every day the buyer didn't pay is a extra day I can ship later. I hate when a buyer takes days to pay then asks me have I shipped yet and when.

Would it be wise to have sellers ship to each other or should I just have them both send the shoes back to me?

I can create shipping labels and have them print and ship.

Both seem cool and just want their shoes.

Would it be wise to have sellers ship to each other or should I just have them both send the shoes back to me?

I can create shipping labels and have them print and ship.

Both seem cool and just want their shoes.
Have them sent to you and don't ship until both shoes are in your possession. Maybe ship them express if it doesn't cost that much.

Create labels and have them ship the shoes back to you at no charge to them.

Then add your goodies and ship them both out again.

Sucks, but you sound like you got the right players to make it work.

So the buyer that wanted a refund shipped the shoes back.

The other buyer hasn't return shipped, even after I emailed him the return shipping label.

What are my options if I can't get in contact with him?

should just have them refuse the package. Not 100% sure on this but if they did that, they wouldn't have to pay, and it would just ship back to you

Back
Top Bottom