umass dartmouth nters

just wanna know if anyone is going or already goes to umass dartmouth
if you go what is it like
C.R.E.A.M
" CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME CREAM GET THE MONEY DOLLER DOLLER BILL YALl"

KILL FAKES
IT'S A MOVEMENT

word well that means we aint gonna deal with no hype beast ......you go ? what grade?
C.R.E.A.M

KILL FAKES
IT'S A MOVEMENT

I graduated from Rhode Island College in Providence, and have been up to UMD a bunch of times for track and Cross Country. It seems like an ok school, but the design of the building is a little dark. I heard that the dude that designed the schools lay out committed suicide by jumping off the highest point on campusso the legend says.

I know a lot of people that live in South Eastern MA go to Bridgewater and Rhode Island College instead.

wow thanks man i sooooo friggin wanted to know that hey can you tell me if he was wearing jay's when he jumped to get some hight
lol but it's too late im already going
C.R.E.A.M

KILL FAKES
IT'S A MOVEMENT

Sorry I know they dont bring that up on the tour visit...you would have heard that story sooner or later, it may be a myth for all I know...who cares. You will like it there. I honestly have not heard anyone say they dislike or disliked going there. Its a good school, and the location isnt too far away from Boston, Providence, the Cape and Newport.

^^^ word son plenty of breezies B hopefully my girl dont see this
C.R.E.A.M

KILL FAKES
IT'S A MOVEMENT

Back
Top Bottom