UMIINIT DITO II

i feel silly starting this thread.i really have no heat to show off.iam however a big fan of tsiken,double o,visrael and the other hard hitters who post heat on a regular basis.again,i just want to get this thread off the ground and hand it off to the bigtimers.here are my pick ups from august(my bday month)
280072255.jpg

FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

Nice shoes maxtempo96 :D
happy.gif
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

Oo nga lastchance. That shoe looks interesting. Ano ba yan, maxtempo? :smile:
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

And BTW, I forgot to mention. You got some serious heat there, maxtempo96!!!! Very very nice, I must say :smile:

Keep them photos coming. Can't wait for the heavyweights like tsikenjoy and double o to check in......
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

those aren't nikes.. those are the UNDRCRWN collabo Gil Zeros.

but yeah, that's a good way to kick off this post, max :wink:
wink.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

The nikes near the Blue Lebrons..
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

Ahh the ones next to the NYC 'Brons? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but those are Queen Vandal highs

^ Yup
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE AIR FORCE 1 (AF1) Philippines sz 9 DS ::.​

sweet vandals.

im guessing youre a penny fan?
(Sz 12) Looking For: Nike Vandals (King Of Hearts), Jordan 16 - Cherrywoods Or Gingers, AZG Wheat, LeBron 2 (Grey/Blue), AJ3 Flips, AJV Greenbeans, Flint 7s, Ice Xs, Black/White 12s, Flint 13s, Grey/Carolina 21s, Black/Carolina Melo 1.5s, AF1 Philippine Colorway​

thanks for all the kind words,i was real uneasy to post them but i just thought to myself i dont want to be a guy who comments and never posts anything.yup,those are st. valentines vandals.can you tell they're un ds'ed?i swear i wore them the minute i got them.kinda hard to break in though,my feet are still kinda sore.we'll have to see what we can do about those gils size twelve...i still have those kobes you asked about by the way :wink:
wink.gif
again,thanks for the compliments guys!
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

Thanks for the deal on the Kobe IIs, maxtempo!!!!!

Can't wait to ball in them. Let me know next time if you have other interesting and "UMIINIT DITO" kinda kicks you plan to let go :smile:

Thanks pare and God bless

This is nothing compared to the heat that a lot of you guys have posted but I guess there's no harm in trying

photo071507001do4.jpg

Sweet GH2...Love the 1st and 3rd...still looking for those pairs...
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE AIR FORCE 1 (AF1) Philippines sz 9 DS ::.​

^ :wow:
eek.gif
! :pimp:
pimp.gif
indeed!they look beat though,did you use them first then had him sign it?very nice!pleasure doin business wid you revelation!nice sein you again,ill try & hook up with you on friday.

Nah they're DS but never really took care of them back in the day. These were on a shelf where it was "baked" since forever, I'm not really 100% sure on the story behind this shoe. For one it's only the left shoe and i believe its a PE, probably this shoe was raffled off

for my kid to wear one day.

dsc04117sz1.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Nice Aquas, Air Marvin. I think I'm going to wait it out. The Aquas in Visayas and Mindanao are not selling that well and so I expect them to be on sale anytime soon. Will wait for it to mark down by at least 40% then I'll most likely get my pair :smile:

Was there in Manila last week and most of the popular sizes were sold out. Buti nalang, meron pa dito sa vismin and they are not selling that well.

Thanks for the compliments revelation218, i'll try to post more pics..gusto ko makita mag post uli si tsiken and other bigtimers...

hello... on the way to the mall... been collecting infants/kids kix even before i met the wifey.. thanks

2zfl6yp.jpg

yEah babY!!
anybody wear a size 8/8.5, hit me up

bmp and true blue spizikes..hit me up

ref: arc9802

Back
Top Bottom