UMIINIT DITO II

292254458.jpg
292255144.jpg
292255571.jpg

thanks max. those are ill. i got some neon laces that would go nice with those too..
wink.gif

and this is my latest pickup..

eff152eb62449dd4b62cb41d5aacb209203c86a.jpg

5a515ce46f4a98d083b344e5499f4f4c98830d6.jpg

de92500ee76cd4c895dd94afaa128fa705d0a64.jpg

too bad he lost the game for them today with a forced shot and a turnover in the last minute, but he'll get better..

hey, does anyone know where to get throwback PBA jerseys? my friend just gave me a rich alvarez turbo chargers, and i'd love to have a paras or magsanoc..
smokin.gif

dopeness jath!cant wait to get mine...i got offered the aways but the homes are much fresher.

NICE PICK UPS! damn talk about heat hehe

also nice Foams! they look real good and but im not to sure in balling in them. would've loved to own a pair but the $199 price tag was a bit heavy

^nike vis air i believe.up until 2 days ago i was set on upgrading my mobile.then my man revelation218 had to come through with the quickness...the packagereally was fast man,and thanks for holding the penny foams,ctk soldiers,bakins,etc..for me.might not be able to pick em up though
embarassed.gif
good lookin' out my dude
292885372.jpg
292885379.jpg

Always a pleasure dealing rare kicks with you, maxtempo. Your passion for the game, humility and integrity never ceases to amaze me, man. But I guess thatsoldier SVSM is going to miss his twin brother and his other twin brothers :smile: One of the CTKs is also looking for a new home LOL

This is my first post and hopefully my last. Thanks maxtempo and lastchance21 for always encouraging me to post something. You guys finally broke through me.I'm not really into posting stuff, just happy to be able to own some kicks cause when I was growing up I really never could afford a DS pair ofNike/Jordan. All my kicks were HAND-ME-DOWNS from uncles who were really the ones who started me out on this passion. I guess life isn't always valleys. Ifeel blessed that I can finally own DS Nike/Jordan. Thanks guys

^^^Rev218!!! SICK SHOES!! haha mukang sawa ka na sa Jordans pare akin na lang XI's mo!! haha you should show more of your hidden treasures
smile.gif

^^^^ Thanks lastchance21. You guys here on NT continually inspire me. No need to post more photos though and there really are no hidden treasures. I don'tknow what you are talking about hehehehe. God bless pare!!!

hidden treasure?all you need to do is look in his cabinet and presto!
laugh.gif
cant thank you enough for the hook up revelation!still holding out for the DMP's and CG xi's...you should seriously think about putting upmore pics man,you got some dope stuff

^^^^You are always welcome, max. If ever you need anything else, anything at all. Just holla. I would be more than willing to help out. Enjoy those SVSMs, pare:smile:

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^^You are always welcome, max. If ever you need anything else, anything at all. Just holla. I would be more than willing to help out. Enjoy those SVSMs, pare :smile:

nice soldiers dude.. with shoes like those you should post more!

^we should send visrael a get well card cuz he's sick!corny i know...
embarassed.gif
dopeness as always visrael!

^^^^ what's the joke all about??? hehehe

Yeah max, visrael always has something to make all others look like GRs. Really nice SVSM IVs, visrael!!! Keep them sick shoes coming :smile:

nice soldiers everyone..i wish i coulda got some soldiers but i had work
ohwell.gif

heres what i did manage to pick up from the house of hoops though:
NASH BB lows

damon stoudamire "biggie" BBs

KIDD BBs

i got twins too
laugh.gif

some home durants

away durants

twin durants
smile.gif

non-identical triplets
wink.gif

^^^^^Did you have to post all that, melonhead??? LOL. Parang nahiya ako nag post ako hehehe You missed the soldiers but man, what you got instead was a heap ofdope kicks. Very very very nice pick-ups I must say. Keep those photos coming!!!!!

melonhead coming through with the sickness...hope you dont mind me using your pic jath.
293584877.jpg

and heres my brothers idea of a joke.im not gonna lend you money anymore...
laugh.gif

293584871.jpg

You got some serious heat there, max!!!!

Nike durants, pare. Now I'm thinking of picking up a pair of those :smile:

Back
Top Bottom