UMIINIT DITO II

i went after work and managed to get my size 10 at 730 PM..which was almost closing time
smokin.gif

love that box
wink.gif

my man revelation is at it again!...mga tol, You shouldve seen me and my friend's faces when we got to check out revelation's collections...grabe. Westill couldn't stop talking about it...maaaaad collection...

bro revelation, i wonder who bought that AJ XIIs last week noh? DS...only 2k bucks....man i wish i had sz11 feet...hehehhehe...by the way, i passed by lastnight (our office is in Divisoria), merong AJ IX wht DS....sz12 i think....

^^^ You must have connects sa store, pareng Melonhead. I heard the stocks on shelf didn't last long enough for you to still pick up a pair after work :smile:May size 11 pa ba?? Hehehehe. Maybe you can hook me up for a pair or something

^^^^ Thanks Gwaposite. Twas a pleasure meeting a fellow NTer in Cagayan de oro. Dalawa lang yata tayo dun :smile:

And Melondhead's connects must be really really heavyweights coz he still managed to pick up a pair after work. My friend was supposed to hook me up for apair but he said they sold out instantly. Or maybe he was lying coz he got a better offer from someone else
mad.gif

pareng rev..no connects man..
i wish i did..syang nga eh..when i called, they told me that the smallest they had was a size 12. the guy i spoke to wanted 30 bucks for him to hold the pairfor me SMH. i said yes but decided to play incognito when i got there and ask someone else for what sizes were available. it turned out they had one lastpair of size 10. maybe they put it aside for a flaker but either way..i was just glad to snag a pair for me..now onto the yankee fives
eyes.gif

^^^ They retailed for $250 plus tax. Market value has gone up really fast though coz they are extremely limited and coz of the hype. They now sell for$450-$550 without shipping depending on the size.

Next up next week are the Yankee Lebron Vs. Those will retail at $200 plus tax but I heard they will be more expensive than the Mr. Basketballs since they willbe in lesser quantities. That's not confirmed info though. Info is from hypebeasts who want to get their pairs at retail and resell them for 2x or 3x theretail value.

^ i think the yankees arent gonna be as limited as we think they'll be. Im hearing niketowns will be getting them and some stores in ohio (lol. releasing ayankee shoe in ohio). and marqueesole.com only had them for a relatively LOW price of 300usd. And that site is known for putting up ridiculous prices.

That's just my hunch.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmac360

^ i think the yankees arent gonna be as limited as we think they'll be. Im hearing niketowns will be getting them and some stores in ohio (lol. releasing a yankee shoe in ohio). and marqueesole.com only had them for a relatively LOW price of 300usd. And that site is known for putting up ridiculous prices.

That's just my hunch.
laugh.gif

Boston will be the best place to get them
laugh.gif

good stuff melon!its one thing to be able to afford a shoe but to be lucky at the same time?you must have been alittle nervous though on the subway ride goingthere.ill keep crossing my fingers ill have some of that good luck when i hit up HOH.took me awhile to post these,especially when dudes here strated to blow upthe thread.an extremely underrated shoe,id take these over all the VIII's that released.
306113335.jpg

Got these in the mail today, even my 2 sweet princesses were excited about it
laugh.gif

Pebbles are not mine though, got them for a good friend of mine and fellow collector from Manila. This guy's Lebron collection is off the hook. In myopinion, he has the best Lebron Collection in the Philippines and what's even more impressive is he USES all of his kicks. Most likely, you will see himrocking these Pebbles in Greenbelt or BHS in the coming weekend. Well, enjoy! I had a blast just holding the Pebbles. Ang ganda!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom