UMIINIT DITO II

Nice XI's my faves!! new pickup here, got these last2 week.. only need the Concords and coolgreys sz.12!!! hehe, swooshin3's you a sz.12???

Kung meron lang problem sa XI's..its the soles!! all of these arent even worn.. but the humidity will kill your soles...sooner or later the soles will getyellowed ren..

so much heat here!
pimp.gif
keep it coming guys!

Originally Posted by revelation218

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

bingbongers, retire ka na as in benta mo na yung titaniums sakin? hehe

Hahaha Pareng James, if I retire, I will take the Titaniums with me. Those are the last pairs I am letting go of just in case I sell my collection hehehehe If you know the story behind my sentimental attachment to the Titaniums, you would understand. Long story though

short story lang naman yun d ba - that you humiliated yourself for just a pair of shoes
roll.gif

tapos ala din, sa ebay ph din pala ang bagsak, hinde na nga numbered pair eh 85,000 pesos pa ang price
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lastchance21

Nice XI's my faves!! new pickup here, got these last2 week.. only need the Concords and coolgreys sz.12!!! hehe, swooshin3's you a sz.12???

close... I wear 11.5s...

@i3asuncion = Nice Zoom flight V there bro, how much did you pay for those?

@Gameover2 = Nice XI I.E.'s very fresh & the soles are
smokin.gif

@i3asuncion: Did the kicks delivered straight to your home or mailing address? No more going to the post office?

Damn, gotta get me one of those Zoom Flight V. Really love those shoes. I remember in the old days, passing up on them when I was in High School. Now's thetime to pick up one though. hehehehehe

@AirStab77, it was delivered at my office (mailing address)... No more going to the post office!

@eastcoast - possible pre, but please make sure na walang urungan pag na purchase ko na yung item... My only assurance is that the item will be shipped, butthe quality of the item, that's not my control 'coz we don't know if the item from PYS will all be good and tamad ako pre sa solian if ever theitem is not in good condition... that's all pre

At my Flight V, it's in Mint Condition, nung nakuha ko nga ang init nung Flight V...

anyways nice XI's gameover d nag release colorway na yan sa pinas ryt?.. any Jordan XI would do for me Patent,low,IE... XI's definitely my fave J's

Originally Posted by lastchance21

Kung meron lang problem sa XI's..its the soles!! all of these arent even worn.. but the humidity will kill your soles...sooner or later the soles will get yellowed ren..

Awesome pick-up on the SJs, pareng Chance!!!! Wow, it is good to see that you finally have most of the Jordan XI mids that you have always wanted. Keepit coming!!! It's really getting hot in here
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

@Gameover2 = Nice XI I.E.'s very fresh & the soles are
smokin.gif

Thanks Air Marvin. As much as I'd like to preserve the icy soles, these joints deserved to be rocked. Hehe!

lastchance21 wrote:
anyways nice XI's gameover d nag release colorway na yan sa pinas ryt?

Yep, it didn't. We got the uglier colorways. They should've released the white/blue and black/yellow colorways here instead.

Back
Top Bottom