UMIINIT DITO II

Pareng Alvin, I really am not sure if they are available locally but they sure aren't here in Cagayan de oro city.

I bought my sea glow and bar keepers from online stores that shipped those items directly to me. They might be available in Manila though

thanks for all the storing tips.. learned a lot. well i might rock some of my kicks, but i think some of my III's are not wearable (crack issues
tired.gif
).

^Thats heat pare, my 2nd favorite colorway so far of course the first is the blackmamba (no question)
happy.gif

Nice jeans also..

Welcome to NT family brother
smile.gif

^^ wonder why they have those kind of box for the ZK3 MVP (looks really nice)... wherein the release here was the ordinary orange box...nuff said.. its just abox.. hehehe...
roll.gif

great stuff fellas!love the alpha&omega post rev!visrael love the autographed vc 's don't know if your a subscriber pero "ikaw angbigaten!"

just a word on the whole heat thing...

i know folks from the US or elsewhere peeping this thread might think we're delusional for calling GR jays,regular sb's,and other GR's heat.buty'alls have to look at it from a Philippine perspective.sadly,like other places outside the US we don't get or have access to every GR sneaker thatcomes out.so heads here get sneakers shipped on the regular.and like everywhere else,when you're caught rocking out of market sneakers,you tend to turnheads thereby translating some of the GR shoes you see here as "heat".there isn't a singular definition of heat and every sneakerhead has his orher own idea of it.

admittedly,we all use the word heat in this thread liberally,but thats partly because of Filipino genetics of being kind and down with one another.
smile.gif

somewhat.

a little from column a and a little from column b. a hybrid/fusion thread much like how the trend is in sneakers nowadays.

Why dont we make a PICKUP thread here in the Philippines Forum? Or even a WDYWT thread? and keep the real "HEAT" here in Umiinit Dito II.

Kingcrux can we?

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Why dont we make a PICKUP thread here in the Philippines Forum? Or even a WDYWT thread? and keep the real "HEAT" here in Umiinit Dito II.

Kingcrux can we?

No and no.

I've already discussed this numerous times.

Maybe it's time you let other Admins/Mods answer this question.

Back
Top Bottom