Ummm... ?UESTION... WERE YALL AWARE...

That the Fire Red III's, Black Toe & New Love I's (sold seperately) hit outlets this week (since Tuesday)?

This was all over the Nike Retro forum, but I didn't see any mention of it here.

Was it that you all knew and wanted to keep it on the low, or were a majority of yall out of the loop?
DEADSTOCKED & NDS SIZE 12.5-13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):
DS CITRUS VII'S, NDS TAXI XII'S, NDS STEEL X'S, DS STEALTH V'S, NDS SILVER TOTAL AIR FOAMPOSITE MAX, NDS 2004 BLACK FOAM MAX, VVVVVNDS LEBRON AF1, VVNDS WATERMELON AF1​
...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

thanks for the info I'm checking it out tomorrow

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

which outlet ? ? ?
yEah babY!!
anybody wear a size 8/8.5, hit me up

bmp and true blue spizikes..hit me up

ref: arc9802

Orlando prime, premium , and a few others. check the outlet post and you can get the # to each outlet store selling them
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

I would be real happy to hear this if I didn't already have all of them. I wish I could have had some updates like this for some other releases.

Quote:
Was it that you all knew and wanted to keep it on the low,
>:
mad.gif
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Well a friend told me when he came to school wearing only the old loves,,didnt belive him,,now i do

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I <3 Fried Chicken Member #3- Jim Dean
Sz.10 Infareds and sz.10.5 1994 1's for Sale. PM me or email:jim_dean03@yahoo.com​

Does anyone know the price because I just got a pair off eBay.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

^ 69.99 - 79.99 .
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

where's the outlet post? .. . . .
HEAT SEEKER
-B*%!h talkin s*^t like she wants me on the Maury show, so I hit the whip and I dip like an Oreo-
-Used to think your skills were raw as %#@$, till they went and Belichicked you Bonds'n up-

Thanks for the info. I hope we have some around here I've been looking for another pair of FR 3's for a minute.
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.

Michael Jordan

Quote:
That the Fire Red III's, Black Toe & New Love I's (sold seperately) hit outlets this week (since Tuesday)?

This was all over the Nike Retro forum, but I didn't see any mention of it here.
ISteam am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

i used to want them but now that i've seen them they look like crap, FR 3s

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Back
Top Bottom