Ummm what....? This don't look good....

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
NYC – MTA Gas Test Backfires! New Yorkers Are Angry, And Rightly So! Widespread Health Problems Coming

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 4:43
(Before It's News)

The NYC – MTA subway gas tests, as explained in the videos below, have backfired as New Yorkers are angry having found out what likely health costs the testing brings along with it. For agreeing to ‘participate’ in these tests as human guinea pigs, New Yorkers may now face early menopause, failure of the reproductive organs, thyroid and liver problems and the onset of tumors. Was this ‘test’ AGAINST chemical attacks actually A CHEMICAL ATTACK upon Americans? Now that New Yorkers know the truth about this, what else is the government NOT telling us?

This morning, the MTA distributed notifications to straphangers thanking them for participating in a Perfluorocarbon gas experiment. The cards explained that the NYPD and Brookhaven National Laboratory (sponsored by the Department of Defense) would be pumping the “colorless, odorless and powerful” greenhouse gas through 21 subway lines throughout July. Called the “Subway-Surface Air Flow Exchange” study, the exercise is being conducted as a test to ward against unwanted chemical attacks, but the notification card itself is alarming in itself.

Read closely (it’s the next photo in the article) and you’ll see it says that exposure to Perfluorocarbons has been linked to the early onset of menopause as well as a host of other disturbing effects.

View media item 497017

You got us there. I'm not in NYC right now but my step-brother posted this on my FB and I was dumbfounded.

the MTA especially are some money hungry fools. And it probably goes all the way to the top of the food chain in NY State but this is nuts. How they gonna thank NYC'ers for participating when they weren't even aware of it probably....then list all those side effects. That's disgusting.

Cut the conspiracy theory shtick. This was met with opposition when they announced it. If there were any complications, the local media especially WPIX which is anti MTA, would be all over it. Even underground sources like YourAnonNews haven't said anything about it.

Source of the article? Have yet to see it on any major news wire domestic or foreign.
Why would this be on the news? Clearly they don't want people to know about it
laugh.gif
 ksteezy? What do you think about this 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom