Unappreciation post -- Walt Williams on Comcast for Wiz...

Is it me...?

or is this bamma about to set all :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Damn.. I miss home.

I can't get ANY good channels and the News here is like watchin something from the 70's word to Anchor Man and Jim Vance.

I have only seen ONE highlight of the Skins win over the Lions...and instantly ordered Sunday Ticket...

I guess this is what they call getting the bad with the good.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
Is it me...?

or is this bamma about to set all future post-game commentators back for the 2nd straight year?

Half the time, I can't even understand what this kat is saying. :lol:
laugh.gif

I ain't knocking no ones hustle, and I know dude reppin' DC and UM, but damn... :smh:
smh.gif

This bamma split more verbs than Magic on NBA on NBC... word to 1993...

smh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
... I used to see that bamma when I visit my folks in Olney. He be riding around in the most messed up S-Class Ive ever seen in my life. Black ashy paint chip joint with 3 rusty spinning rims and a hubcap. Walt is a true bamma..

if u have direct tv u can get comcast sportsnet

and walt is a nice guy.. seems cheesy tho
love it

When Walt was about to be signed to the League... I remember he used to ride around Campus in a Green Beamer...and swore he could pick up more chicks...

He is a nice dude...but his game is far better on the court than with the Ladies... lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

I'm talking about the dude's professionalism and ability to do his job, and y'all getting all personal with it...

Typical of an "eyes of hazel" post, er? :rofl:
roll.gif

Proceed. Y'all bammas are too funny. :lol:
laugh.gif

But, since we going there...

I used to be tight with his step sister in the mid - late 90s. That's when I was on my "light-skinned chicks can't lose" phase...

I agree, he's a very good, sincere dude. Which has nothing to do with his enunciation and subject-verb agreement on television...

Or the hubcap and 3 tinted windows on his '01 S-Class... :lol:
laugh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Back
Top Bottom