484328.jpg

484326.jpg

484325.jpg

__________​
Doci out.
but why buy the shoes if you're not going to wear them? - Prof. K

Look like the Ol'Schools
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

^ yeah those are for sure the ol school's

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

Nice
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

So it's Jordan System of Dress? They're not going to be wearing the regular stuff like Nike schools?

It just looks like they made the top a little tighter and the shorts a little longer - not too bad in most of the pictures.
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

Is it me OR are the legs in the shorts lacking Crotch room? I for one can't stand long tube legs to my shorts.. I prefer it less straight leg and more tapering out.

If that makes sense.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

^ probably cause with those baggy shorts the ball gets caught in them when to dribble threw your legs.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Aww man wish they woulda just stayed with the reg. jersays but i guess they're aiight

O Btw FREAK IN DA SNEAKS that avy is straight :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

yea why are those shorts so long?... in the first picture dude looks like he's lowriding em
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

tight @#%$ jerseys together with long baggy shorts dont match at all

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

that is the system of dress
tight shirts so guys can't grab your jersey and long baggy shorts

there aight still gettin used to it
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

I think most basketball jerseys will end up like this. Tighter jerseys and longer, baggier shorts are more comfortable IMO.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Baggy is one thing. But Long and baggy is another.
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

UCONN will have these this season too
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

That jumpman on the shorts looks funky fresh. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Im not the biggest fan of the look of the tight jerseys, but I know they probably feel better than loose ones. The shorts are semi ridiculous though they're too long for how thin they are in the leg.

^^
Word to Cam... you must be really homophobic to worry about dudes lookin at a pair of Shorts to see if there is crotch room.

Someone needs a woman in their life to make them feel more secure in their skin eh?

I like how they made the part that goes over the shoulder wider and the jumpman logo. However, I'm not a fan of long and baggy shorts. I like em a bit shorter and less baggy. But maybe the shorts look so baggy cause the jerseys are that much tighter?

Back
Top Bottom