UNC 07-08 Unis*added pics of PEs*

I wonder how good the GTown ones will look.......

Oh and for the record, GTOWN, NCAA CHamps 2008
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

I'm pretty sure all Nike Elite Schools will be switching to SOD jerseys for next year.

I'm cringing to see how Duke's will look...
Team Blue Devils
Gerald Henderson #15
The Future...

Quote:
Pause @ yall noticing the lack of "crotch" room?!
:rofl:
roll.gif

USA had the same style of uniform fit in the FIBA I believe.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Looks like sh*t, i am a hardcore Carolina fan and these uni's suck a**. Carolina had the classiest uniforms around until Nike started changing things every couple of years. looks like my boys are wearing sleeveless T's. Makes me sick.

Jerseys are ok, but shorts are ridiculous.

Bring back 90's era shorter style shorts!

Its a good change in my book, its not like they look horrible.
TeamVintageHeat
Never too old..​

17404250_z.jpg
jerseys on eastbay
aside from Zona, Cuse, Florida and Ohio State, looks like it'll also be K State, U Dub, Wake, USC, Texas, Oregon, Oklahoma State, UNC, Missouri, Michigan State, Michigan, Miami, Maryland, UK, Iowa, Illinois, Zags, Georgia, G'Town, FSU, Duke and UConn. @#%$. What if I like the old shorts and jerseys? I can't get them anymore?
turn the music up
turn me down

I'm not feeling these new SOD jersey's. I tried one on yesterday and it fit's almost like a sleeveless tee. I'll probably be wearing my Nike Elite joint from last year to games. IMO, the best jerseys that Carolina has had were the ones from the mid to late 90's.

UNC2.JPG
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

They don't look that bad to me..A minor change.
Doubt it'll effect how they ball. I could care less about how they look.

Still wish Arizona would have kept the OG jerseys...

:smh:
smh.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

Blake wants to see the vintage look with the thigh-length tights peeping from under the shorts!
Not too baggy, not too long.

...not to be confused with the late 80's/early90's look of UNLV and the 4"-5" of tights hangin below the shorts.

__________​
but why buy the shoes if you're not going to wear them? - Prof. K

^I kinda agree, I mean they don't look outrageously baggy imo. But that may change once I see them in person.
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

Are you saying the shorts look like a women's dress?

'Cause they kinda' do.

That's just sloppy.

Of course I remember when MJ, Bird, Magic, KAJ, and company wore nut-huggers. Dang, that was awful. What were we thinking back in the 80's?

We need to go back to that time of happy-mediums. Like the mid-90's. Not too long, not too short.

Take it for what it's worth.

The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

Quote:
you must be really homophobic to worry about dudes lookin at a pair of Shorts to see if there is crotch room.
:rofl:
roll.gif
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

Me, well, I just hate North Carolina :smh:
smh.gif

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU

Back
Top Bottom