UNC 07-08 Unis*added pics of PEs*

i miss the old days....simple mesh...i dont like the looks of this stuff at all.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

So the new shorts are pretty much real authentic shorts now right..no more twill im supposing? But if the have no more twill, are these still considered system of dress? i like the new shorts, picking up a pair next time I'm at the hill for sure

No we shouldn't be able to buy the actual authentic shorts. I wish we could though. We'll still have to settle for a close replica.

and what exactly is a Rock Chalk Jayhawk?

it looks goofy...but for some reason more and more schools are switching to it.

These uni's look sloppy and unprofessional. Go back to the 90's version.

That diamond pattern on the sides never looked good imo.

Those Old Schools are tight....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

it honestly doesnt look much different..they removed the navy blue on the shoulder and they jerseys are a little tighter... but does anyone know where replica or authentic shorts can be bought? i want to get the Penn State shorts but cant find them anywhere

exactly rock deep
thats exactly wat im sayinh
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

Quote:
Word to Cam... you must be really homophobic to worry about dudes lookin at a pair of Shorts to see if there is crotch room.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Quote:
Looks like sh*t, i am a hardcore Carolina fan and these uni's suck a**. Carolina had the classiest uniforms around until Nike started changing things every couple of years. looks like my boys are wearing sleeveless T's. Makes me sick.

Quote:
IMO, the best jerseys that Carolina has had were the ones from the mid to late 90's.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
teamaerialbots
We're SUPERION to you
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

Back
Top Bottom