UNC CHARLOTTE

nikejah89

Banned
Ill be entering in the fall just wanted to know is it popping or should i make arrangements to attend somewhere else.
...TEAM SOUTHERN STATE PKWY...​
TRUE BLUE YANKEE ON WHO BUT ME​
TEAMYANKEES

There is something to do in Charlotte every weekend. The dowton scene is always fun. The Carolina Panthers are fun to go watch.

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Myspace

Thanks for the input anyone else know anything about this city
TEAMYANKEES

YO! Curious... where are you coming from? I'm one of the few people still in this city who's grandparents are from here. It's rare. Been here all my life. Don't plan on leaving. You can get into something. I've heard people come from other places and say it's boring, but those people aren't from "major metropolises" so what the hell do they know? Any specific questions, I'll be glad to answer... DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

Im Coming from NYC. My mother lives by the campus so i decided to attend the school. I go for orientation next week. But i just wanted to know what to expect coming from NYC. I also wanted to know were there any urban energy accounts in Charlotte. I told my friends that i would send them money whenever there was a hot release, but this might not be necessary. Any information about the school/city would be helpful.
TEAMYANKEES

I moved to Charlotte from Pittsburgh about 6 years ago. I am one of those people who says Charlotte is boring. The city just seems to move at a much slower pace then what Pittsburgh does. It can be refreshing some days to be able to take it slow.

I live in the UNCC area and it has its moments. The school is real close to Verizon Wireless so you can go to some good concerts during the summer. There are also some real good places to play basketball close.

As for shoes, dont look for anything very limited down here.

Thanks from the looks of things i think i might have to come back to NY after i complete my freshman year.
TRUE BLUE YANKEE ON WHO BUT ME
TEAMYANKEEEzCode Parsing Error: color=000044

Back
Top Bottom