**Uncircumcised vs Circumsised** VOL... Let's talk

Joined Jun 2, 2008
So I hear that uncircumcision is the best from women, and that you're not suppose to cut the skin off .....because you're losing the real sensation of sex!.. I hear women are bound to climax faster with an uncircumcised penis..

Fellas is it the same feeling!?

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Well it is a fact that you get more sensation when you're uncircumised. So girls dont like uncircumsized, other more than othrs..they dont really bring it up tho. If I have sons they are getting circumsized tho.

Joined Apr 30, 2011
so you're asking us to compare and contrast our experience of sex with and without a circumcised peen0r?

Joined Oct 13, 2001
I really don't understand all of this meat talk. I mean couldn't you Google the "Benefits" of skin vs. no skin. Or do you feel more comfortable with discussing it with other men on a black screen? Help me understand

dmoney82

Banned
Joined Dec 19, 2008
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Look who replied first. 
You're on the first page, what's your point? You're slightly less gay than I am
I'm just messing with you Anton.
You one of my favs cuz you keep it 100. Just teasing

Joined Feb 8, 2008
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I really don't understand all of this meat talk. I mean couldn't you Google the "Benefits" of skin vs. no skin. Or do you feel more comfortable with discussing it with other men on a black screen? Help me understand
Dude, why do you insist on entering EVERY thread just to complain about it?
This is the second thread today that I've seen you do this, is trolling like your only way to feel better about yourself? Is your life that +%%@@!# sad that you have to complain about everything on a message board?

Grow up.

(Not adding anything relevant to this thread)

Joined Jun 2, 2008

It makes me feel more of a man when I discuss it with a bunch of men

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
Joined Aug 4, 2010
Got circumcised a little over a year ago, and I can without a doubt say circumcised > uncircumcised.

Joined Jun 2, 2008
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Well it is a fact that you get more sensation when you're uncircumised. So girls dont like uncircumsized, other more than othrs..they dont really bring it up tho. If I have sons they are getting circumsized tho.

But why would you cut it? If it's better for your son

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Look who replied first. 
You're on the first page, what's your point? You're slightly less gay than I am
I'm just messing with you Anton.
You one of my favs cuz you keep it 100. Just teasing
LOL you dun goofed, now you gay by association

Jus playing, but rly what's with all the penis threads?

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Originally Posted by ErickM713

Dude, why do you insist on entering EVERY thread just to complain about it?
This is the second thread today that I've seen you do this, is trolling like your only way to feel better about yourself? Is your life that +%%@@!# sad that you have to complain about everything on a message board?

Grow up.

(Not adding anything relevant to this thread)
God Bless you my brother.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now