**Uncircumcised vs Circumsised** VOL... Let's talk

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Got circumcised a little over a year ago, and I can without a doubt say circumcised > uncircumcised.

Why is it better for you?
It's more "hygienic", that's about it---circumsized penises are MORE prone to infections like HPV, STDs, and penile cancer
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

shouldn't be an issue if you take more care in cleaning out the smegma
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I really don't understand all of this meat talk. I mean couldn't you Google the "Benefits" of skin vs. no skin. Or do you feel more comfortable with discussing it with other men on a black screen? Help me understand
Couldn't agree with you more..

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Pops didn't mutilate me, I won't be mutilating my kids. 

Do you feel it unnatural? 
I don't understand your question..

My bad im kinda twisted. I was just curious why you held that view. It seems there are more pros to being snipped than cons.

Team Uncut!! But forreal, it sucked when I first had sex. Hurt having it pulled back the first couple times... But that was yeeeaaars ago so now im cool.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Got circumcised a little over a year ago, and I can without a doubt say circumcised > uncircumcised.

It's more "hygienic", that's about it---circumsized penises are MORE prone to infections like HPV, STDs, and penile cancer
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

I feel as though if you're good with hygiene ... You shouldn't have a problem with infections, STD , other diseases,... If you don't take care of yourself... No matter if you're uncircumcised or not... You're prone to get it one way or another

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

I feel as though if you're good with hygiene ... You shouldn't have a problem with infections, STD , other diseases,... If you don't take care of yourself... No matter if you're uncircumcised or not... You're prone to get it one way or another
yea that's what i meant, but you just need to put in more work cleaning if you're uncircumsized

I kinda wish they never cut me....when I was younger and I used to get erections, I'd have excruciating  pain in my member, almost like I didnt have enough skin.....now it stopped and my member is stubby log....damn it

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I really don't understand all of this meat talk. I mean couldn't you Google the "Benefits" of skin vs. no skin. Or do you feel more comfortable with discussing it with other men on a black screen? Help me understand

So whats the point of a majority of message board posts when we can Google everything?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by dmxgod

So whats the point of a majority of message board posts when we can Google everything?

Don't worry about him my man.. He just like seeing himself type words
laugh.gif

uncircumcised don't look that bad tbh.
i'm not team raw so im not sure if i can really explain a difference.

idc that much.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Look who replied first. 

You're on the first page, what's your point? You're slightly less gay than I am
grin.gif
Just a couple questions. Are you really gay?
and where you really at that dudes house and you wouldn't leave?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Look who replied first. 

You're on the first page, what's your point? You're slightly less gay than I am
grin.gif
Just a couple questions. Are you really gay?
and where you really at that dudes house and you wouldn't leave?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom