**Uncircumcised vs Circumsised** VOL... Let's talk

So I hear that uncircumcision is the best from women, and that you're not suppose to cut the skin off .....because you're losing the real sensation of sex!.. I hear women are bound to climax faster with an uncircumcised penis..

Fellas is it the same feeling!?

Well it is a fact that you get more sensation when you're uncircumised. So girls dont like uncircumsized, other more than othrs..they dont really bring it up tho. If I have sons they are getting circumsized tho.

eyes.gif
Never had a choice
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

so you're asking us to compare and contrast our experience of sex with and without a circumcised peen0r?

I really don't understand all of this meat talk. I mean couldn't you Google the "Benefits" of skin vs. no skin. Or do you feel more comfortable with discussing it with other men on a black screen? Help me understand

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Look who replied first. 

You're on the first page, what's your point? You're slightly less gay than I am
grin.gif
I'm just messing with you Anton.
laugh.gif
You one of my favs cuz you keep it 100. Just teasing

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I really don't understand all of this meat talk. I mean couldn't you Google the "Benefits" of skin vs. no skin. Or do you feel more comfortable with discussing it with other men on a black screen? Help me understand

Dude, why do you insist on entering EVERY thread just to complain about it?
This is the second thread today that I've seen you do this, is trolling like your only way to feel better about yourself? Is your life that +%%@@!# sad that you have to complain about everything on a message board?

Grow up.

(Not adding anything relevant to this thread)

It makes me feel more of a man when I discuss it with a bunch of men

Got circumcised a little over a year ago, and I can without a doubt say circumcised > uncircumcised.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Well it is a fact that you get more sensation when you're uncircumised. So girls dont like uncircumsized, other more than othrs..they dont really bring it up tho. If I have sons they are getting circumsized tho.

But why would you cut it? If it's better for your son

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Look who replied first. 

You're on the first page, what's your point? You're slightly less gay than I am
grin.gif
I'm just messing with you Anton.
laugh.gif
You one of my favs cuz you keep it 100. Just teasing

LOL you dun goofed, now you gay by association
laugh.gif

Jus playing, but rly what's with all the penis threads?

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Dude, why do you insist on entering EVERY thread just to complain about it?
This is the second thread today that I've seen you do this, is trolling like your only way to feel better about yourself? Is your life that +%%@@!# sad that you have to complain about everything on a message board?

Grow up.

(Not adding anything relevant to this thread)
God Bless you my brother.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom